El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

utility73

Absolutely historic. And I thought the 6-2 at the Bernabeu would not be topped for a long time.
Oh how wrong I was. This 5-0 was way way better.
Probably the best performance any Barça team (if not any futbol team at all) has ever produced.

The only slightly sad thing: I witnessed the last two clàssics at the camp nou.
Great experiences not to be missed for sure, but I would have gladly traded them and my soul for being at the Camp Nou yesterday.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well done for Barcelona , Pep and the cule's on the forum .
Tonight Real Madrid, the players and Jose were taught a lesson and we were bad students .

We were totally outclassed and outplayed and from the looks of it Jose was overconfident the players were not prepared .
probably one of our worst clasicos in recent memory IMO worst than the 6-2 as we showed up for the first half at least.
I won't discuss Barca players as they all deserved a 10 but i will say Sergio Ramos deserve to be banned for 10 games and fined , he was responsible for 3 of the 5 goals and was a total dickhead in the assault on Messsi .
Benzema was his usual tart (Jordzi u will get your punishment tomorrow as agreed in our bet ;) he offered nothing upfront and provided no pressure on the Barca defense .
Ozil went missing maybe due to the clear mistake of the gap between Xabi-Khedira and the 4 players upfront or due to the occasion being bigger than him but he is young and will improve .

Jose was outplayed totally and his subs were wrong . Arbeloa should have replaced Ramos not Marcelo who was good (apart from the Pedro and i still call Iker and Ramos as the main culprits for this ) but he did well and maybe Pedro Leon to have someone from the front 3 behind Benzema dropping a little at the back

Great lesson from Barcelona and u should cherish it , Manita are rarely an occurring thing this is my third Manita and i hope it will be like the last one u pulled on us ;)

well done for your team totally deserved , the best team truly won and taught .. and i hope Jose learn from this as Pellegrini in Camp nou was more prepared than Jose IMO

respect + you take losing better than Ramos does ;)

.blitzer

mao.jpg

Do you guys need some help to learn counting?, you biatches?!!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Tonight Real Madrid, the players and Jose were taught a lesson and we were bad students .

We were totally outclassed and outplayed and from the looks of it Jose was overconfident the players were not prepared .
probably one of our worst clasicos in recent memory IMO worst than the 6-2 as we showed up for the first half at least.
I won't discuss Barca players as they all deserved a 10 but i will say Sergio Ramos deserve to be banned for 10 games and fined , he was responsible for 3 of the 5 goals and was a total dickhead in the assault on Messsi .
Benzema was his usual tart (Jordzi u will get your punishment tomorrow as agreed in our bet ;) he offered nothing upfront and provided no pressure on the Barca defense .
Ozil went missing maybe due to the clear mistake of the gap between Xabi-Khedira and the 4 players upfront or due to the occasion being bigger than him but he is young and will improve .

Jose was outplayed totally and his subs were wrong . Arbeloa should have replaced Ramos not Marcelo who was good (apart from the Pedro and i still call Iker and Ramos as the main culprits for this ) but he did well and maybe Pedro Leon to have someone from the front 3 behind Benzema dropping a little at the back

Great lesson from Barcelona and u should cherish it , Manita are rarely an occurring thing this is my third Manita and i hope it will be like the last one u pulled on us ;)

well done for your team totally deserved , the best team truly won and taught .. and i hope Jose learn from this as Pellegrini in Camp nou was more prepared than Jose IMO

You're a classy guy, beast.

gingerless

also, props to the madridistas here i was expecting many excuses etc but it's my first classico here so i'm sorry for doubting your class

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
*Ejaculates*

Too much, fucking too much...can...not.. express...

Class attitude

W

woobie

There's a term in Italian for when a team is beaten badly -- 'asfaltato' (literally, 'asphalted', ie, totally flattened, wiped the floor with, etc). Today, Real was asphalted by Barca.

Brilliant, brilliant game.

Home of Barca Fans