El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

ricknattery

Got to love all the pessimistic cules who were certain we would lose. I would've never discarded a 5-0, let alone a barca win. This team proves time and time again its greatness. Visca el Barca!

This
I hope cules start believing in this team. What else can they do to deserve fans trusting in them?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
whats a manita

A handful.

To be fair, Beast, Messi's dive on Carvalho was probably one of the most embarassing moments from our players, if not THE most embarassing moment. CRINGE.

All in all, amazing overall display by Blaugrana. Simply awesome.

I had a slightly of a bad feelign coming into this game, as I knew the pressure would be immense on our players, but it seemed to turn out the other way.

Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro and Villa were just ace.

Puyol and Pique showed how they step up in big games.

Great effort from Bojan and Jeffren on the last goal.

Lost my voice screaming :D

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
And I remember when We sold Ibra , how everyone abused/blamed Pep by name , by his profession or by his philosophy . But yet again , just like before , he has shown the love for his Club and the tactics and proved himself . 5th time in a row , History is being made with him hand on hand with FC Barcelona . Happiest Moment of Life.

Visca Barcelona , Que Visca Pep Guardiola !

gingerless

A handful.

To be fair, Beast, Messi's dive on Carvalho was probably one of the most embarassing moments from our players, if not THE most embarassing moment. CRINGE.

im gona defend messi here, dive or not that shoulda been a foul at least, if not a yellow/red card. carvalho's attitude was one of a barbarian in that game tbh toward messi, kicking him all over the place

DucdeOrléans

Beast:

Class. But just to annoy you a bit. We talked about behaviour and class a few hours ago. Today Real Madrid and their players showed their lack of sportsmanship. Especially Carvalho, Arbeloa and the Gypsy Ramos and to a certain extent Ronaldo, even though it was stupid to throw the ball away as Ronaldo approached it. Also Mourinhos comments after the game, where he says that they would not have won because of the referee, so the loss did not matter. Never heard such a comment from any FC Barcelona trainer. The man lacks basic class, it might be him being a nobody as a footballer and him being rejected by Barca in 2008, who instead choose Pep. A quite good choice.

Sorry for Casillas, Xabi and Benzema. One of the few players from your team that are actually sympathic and I suspect them to be in real life.

ricknattery

A handful.

Messi didn't dive
Carvalho took the ball fairly, Messi just fell because he was going fast and Carvalho locked the ball pretty well

El Gato

Villarato!
All I can do right now is assist and second Beast. He can put it into words way better than me + I would lose my cool and start bitching about our players, that would have a reason, but that it is classless supporting.

Just to say the last thing, I was waiting for a courier who would bring black Real Madrid top for 2010/2011 season, the bell rang exactly at 7:55.. Then the humiliation started. Thank you God for the alcohol. Let me survive this day without pain.

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

Guys it was Peps 5 consecutive victory against Real Madrid. Peps balance against Mourinho in 5 games they have meet is 3 victories, one draw and one loss (3-1 against Inter, but I am not willing to start a discussing about the unfair goal of Maicon and MIlitos offside goal).

Also Pep has 8 titles after 2 years og charge as a pro manager. Mourinho has 17 titles after 10 years of work.

Visca Pep.

Tomchin

Well done for Barcelona , Pep and the cule's on the forum .
Tonight Real Madrid, the players and Jose were taught a lesson and we were bad students .

We were totally outclassed and outplayed and from the looks of it Jose was overconfident the players were not prepared .
probably one of our worst clasicos in recent memory IMO worst than the 6-2 as we showed up for the first half at least.
I won't discuss Barca players as they all deserved a 10 but i will say Sergio Ramos deserve to be banned for 10 games and fined , he was responsible for 3 of the 5 goals and was a total dickhead in the assault on Messsi .
Benzema was his usual tart (Jordzi u will get your punishment tomorrow as agreed in our bet ;) he offered nothing upfront and provided no pressure on the Barca defense .
Ozil went missing maybe due to the clear mistake of the gap between Xabi-Khedira and the 4 players upfront or due to the occasion being bigger than him but he is young and will improve .

Jose was outplayed totally and his subs were wrong . Arbeloa should have replaced Ramos not Marcelo who was good (apart from the Pedro and i still call Iker and Ramos as the main culprits for this ) but he did well and maybe Pedro Leon to have someone from the front 3 behind Benzema dropping a little at the back

Great lesson from Barcelona and u should cherish it , Manita are rarely an occurring thing this is my third Manita and i hope it will be like the last one u pulled on us ;)

well done for your team totally deserved , the best team truly won and taught .. and i hope Jose learn from this as Pellegrini in Camp nou was more prepared than Jose IMO
Classy post, Beast. You must be heartbroken now, so it's nice to see you post sth like this regardless.

Home of Barca Fans