El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Ocurrente

I would like to announce the death of Real Madrid C.F. Born 1902. Died 2010. Real's life was ended by shots to the left and right corners of the goal. Real leaves a father (Jose Mourinho), sons (Higuain, Ozil, Casillas and Benzema) a Daughter (Cristine Ronaldo) to morn its passing. The funeral service for Real Madrid will be held at the Bernabeu on 30/11/10
:lol:

D

Dalvar

I need some statistics of this match to show to a friend of mine how we outclassed his team :D.

Dont need statistics for that game mate .. They got so raped you dont have to be a genious to see ;)

M

madinmex

This match should be immortalized as the "beauty and the beast". I'm not sure I have ever seen such a 'team' display as I witnessed last night. Barca you were magnificent. I have to add this quote from a Madrid supporter.
As a 42-year-old Real Madrid fan, I feel anything but humiliated.

Yesterday was one of the most mesmerizing displays for football I've seen in my entire life.

The way Barça played was a joy for the senses and as a footy fan first, I can only say it's a privilege to watch these guys play.

It's not just a matter of trophies won, it's the manner.

In 20, 30 or 40 years time, this Barça team and players like Xavi, Iniesta & Messi will be spoken of in the same breath as the Magical Magyars, the 5-European Cup Real Madrid, the Brazil of the 1970s or the Milan of the late 80s

I'm a Chelsea fanatic and hope that, that was your match of the season in case we meet in the CL !! :)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The after game party whilst the oldies left for home (I'm not an oldie yet :p) a few of us went to this bar which my wife's cousin runs and it was great fun :D

I got back to bleeding snow in Cambridge about 11am.

Ibracadabra

Thank you Barca that t you stop senseless discussions like;

Who plays better football:

Barca or Real`?
Messi or Ronaldo?

Daaaaamn 5:0.

MinaFCB

Well,first of all,i'm incredibly happy,finally ended with stories about Pep-Mou,Messi-Ronaldo,Barca-Real,5-0 is enough to say.
I was amazed by our stability in defence,ability to transform without any problems from defence to attack and vice versa,which helped us to stop any counter-attack they tried.I enjoyed having ball for minutes,those short,quick passes,as if we were playing against team from Segunda:D I like when Abidal goes forward until he start making mistakes in defending,and he had a couple of mistakes last night..I noticed that Villa was often in offside position and that's why they didn't give some balls to him,he should be more careful about that,also Messi was a bit more selfish than usual but at the end it doesn't really matter.I loved our passes and precise balls from Xavi and Iniesta,as If there wasn't any Real's player.5 goals obviously made Casillas feel awful(only Real's player i respect),but it wasn't all his guilty.Their defence was ridiculous ,like the rest of the team,invisible,useless,I bet that Ramos and co. would be much better in boxing.Ronaldo,Mou and friends failed first big exam but it's true that there's still a lot of work until the end of the season.One comment I saw on the forums was:Barcelona-Real ,game over,please insert 200million eur to play again:)

Last edited:

ryuken

My Madridista friends dont even answer my calls, lol. They were babbling bout how we would be destroyed for 2 straight weeks.

innniesta

i think pep got his tactics perfect today. He knew mourinho would try and shut down messi so instead of playing messi as a striker he instructed messi to be more of a midfielder. RM had no answers to xavi,iniesta and messi and as a result messi played a part in almost every goal =D

Home of Barca Fans