El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

T

tigerlily

For all of Mourinho's mind games, Pep played a huge one on CRonaldo, right there on the pitch. :worthy:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
For all of Mourinho's mind games, Pep played a huge one on CRonaldo, right there on the pitch. :worthy:

How do you know this whole thing is not a mind game? mourinho is that good perhaps he let us beat him so bad and it is all part of his plan

bryangld27

damn u! i fucking hate australia's internet fucking so slow and i have 50gb of usage allowance per month the game is 10gb fuuuuuuck

I'm getting it right now. Faaaaaaak I didn't think that each half would be 5gb. I thought the first link meant the first link and not first half :lol:

J

Jordzibob

:lol: :lol: That's quality.

Looking forward to watching Revista at 10 tonight and listening to football weekly extra, Sid Lowe's review of games like this is always great to listen to, and of course....THE MIGHTY GRAHAM HUNTER!

However, the point must be made. We still havent conquered a team from the mighty PL this year, this makes us under par.

bryangld27

I know I've said this before, but this is absolutely a historic win!!! I will always remember this game. Right now, it inspires me to work hard and to discipline myself as both of those two can achieve results like barca's win.

:lol: :lol: That's quality.

Looking forward to watching Revista at 10 tonight and listening to football weekly extra, Sid Lowe's review of games like this is always great to listen to, and of course....THE MIGHTY GRAHAM HUNTER!

However, the point must be made. We still havent conquered a team from the mighty PL this year, this makes us under par.

Sid is great no doubt, thing is i hate how they (football weekly crew) always gets sidetracked by some dog barking and ends up blabbering about that instead of what actually went down. Gets me properly annoyed every single time.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
The game? Pretty horrible.
Not at all Barcelonas fault this time, Real didnt show up. While the scoreline is a bit flattering, Real didnt do much to even give themselves a chans. An incredible amount of easy misstakes and just frustrated and slow. Pretty much the opposite of Barcelona, really.

Still entertaining game though, but only because Barcelona where so fluent in second and because of all the ice hockey-like fighting.

Also guys im sorry but I absolutely love Messis yellow card. I dont know if the actual incident was that theatrical but he has had it coming, and no one seems to dare.

had it coming?

nobody seems to dare?

what are you smoking? you're making it sound as if messi dives frequently and we always keep quiet about it
It's Trillske, man. He has been posting like that for some time now. Messi does this ... Mourinho will stop Messi no doubt ...

It's ok for a whiel btu it's getting boringly repetitive. I think he is as bitter as Zlatan himself for kicking him out of Barcelona.

N

Neil1984

Still buzzing today!!! Still maintain it was the best team performance I've ever seen.

J

Jordzibob

:lol: If you go onto Redcafe there's an entire section dedicated to "Why do you dislike FC Barcelona"

Here is one guy, Cal's, posts

"Somehow I don't see people describing Drogba, Terry & co as the best players in the world. Also United got closer to retaining the CL than they did ;)"

"The more over the top the reactions to the game last night, the funnier it is when you think how they choked in everything last season except the league."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans