El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

kozhell

Man, what a game! We played like real champions and Real couldn't do anything about it. I thought this game would end in a draw, or a slim win by any of the two sides...but 5-0? EPIC. :D The only thing that bothers me the unsportsmanship of Real's players. A few seasons ago, even though we lost 4-1 in the middle of Madrid, after giving them a pasillo, we played our game till the end with no dirty tackles and far more fair play then these douche bags did yesterday. This just shows which club has more class.

Thanks for the wonderful evening, Barca! :flagvl8:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
adfafda.jpg

:lol:

This should be photo shopped as Pep's Boys and some players' heads :D

Pepboys-Coupons.jpg

I second that!

ricknattery

TRULY ORGASMIC, BRUTAL, EXTRAORDINARY. I still can believe it, it's like heaven, best game i've ever seen!!!
Barca I love you!!!!
:flagvl8:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
marqez was there with the espn deportes crew :D

mourinho is a muppet for not having basic defense planned down the wings

Kubala

Thats always his plan against us, this time though we exploited it far better abd they don't have the attackers willing to chase back and cover the flanks.

gingerless

I would like to announce the death of Real Madrid C.F. Born 1902. Died 2010. Real's life was ended by shots to the left and right corners of the goal. Real leaves a father (Jose Mourinho), sons (Higuain, Ozil, Casillas and Benzema) a Daughter (Cristine Ronaldo) to morn its passing. The funeral service for Real Madrid will be held at the Bernabeu on 30/11/10

:lol::lol::lol: absolute gold!!

I

Iniesta6

what an incredible match.. I didn't expect the difference would be like this.. but we showed we ar just the best. And everyone played great yesterday, I love Barça more and more.. And to RM: you guys aren't bad, but we are just way better!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Wonderful. Possibly the best performance I've ever seen from a Barca side. Every single player was awesome, they played with such a hunger as well as technical ability.

Surprised it was that easy though, thought they'd be a lot more compact. They were really open from the off, Mourinho didn't have every man back like normal. So satisfying to see us stuff him like that. Pepe was the only Real player who turned up.

Home of Barca Fans