El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Chainsaw

Killahead
Guardiola is no angel. No one is. Everyone do some wrong things in their lifes/careers. Guardiola's celebration in SB wasn't provoking and it wasn't sure as hell intended to be.

But in the case of Mourinho, history says enough that he's a trouble maker. Even that I am an Inter fan myself but his way of celebration after last year semi-final was absolutely intentional and provoking. You don't see him run to his players to celebrate on the pitch. That's a decent act and it should not be balmed. But he run alone in the middle of the host's pitch who is eliminated. If you just know alittle about Mourinho you don't need to be a genius to know that he's going to provoke the opponent with these actions. Running along in the oppoent's pitch with your right hand up is a clear sign of showing off that it was me again. ME, ME, ME! I think Karma got him in the ass on monday night.

For me Mourinho is a winner but a spoilt child inside. He was never a favorable character for me in the world of football. I hated him to the guts before he joined Inter, but had to step back in my hatred because whether I liked it or not he was the coach of my fav team. Now that he won alot with us I can't hate him like the past but I won't change my mind about his character at all: 'Mourinho is a trouble maker'!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For me Mourinho is a winner but a spoilt child inside. He was never a favorable character for me in the world of football. I hated him to the guts before he joined Inter, but had to step back in my hatred because whether I liked it or not he was the coach of my fav team. Now that he won alot with us I can't hate him like the past but I won't change my mind about his character at all: 'Mourinho is a trouble maker'!

And the difference also lies in the reality that one manager was a special player while the other wasn't a player at all

ricknattery

Didn't I just say Carvalho would deserve a yellow if he got it ? Not my fault that ref prefers to book players who dive instead of those who barely make any contact with them.

rick,
So you're saying this has something to do with Real and it would be the same piece of cake if Guardiola did the same thing at Bernabeu ? Pep doesn't have the motive to do that, Mourinho did.

And you're getting more stupid with every single post. Just because I don't mention Ronaldo diving it doesn't mean I think he shouldn't receive yellows. In fact I hate him for his on-pitch attitude, but that's a different story. + stop turning the situation around, because you're doing everything to excuse the godlike Messi from getting what he deserved.

I don't think Messi is godlike at all, he is the best player but he has mistakes as well, the thing with Carvalho wasn't a dive, he milked it. It's not the same. It was wrong
I'm not turning the situation around, we are talking about the game and if you think the ref did well cos' he consider the Messi situation was an "exageration" or even a dive he should have acted the same way with Ronaldo. That's all i'm saying

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm not turning the situation around, we are talking about the game and if you think the ref did well cos' he consider the Messi situation was an "exageration" or even a dive he should have acted the same way with Ronaldo. That's all i'm saying

In which case are you talking about Ronaldo ? Cuz if you're talking about that 'penalty' then I think it could be a yellow. But then if he was given a yellow then I don't think he would be given a yellow for pushing Pep, cuz ref proved that he was incapable of making a decision that could change a course of the game.

Last edited:
B

bishoprho

loving every moment of it. where can i find the full match online to watch again????????
anybody knows?

B

bishoprho

thanks man. i found the links to download, but do you know of anywhere that i can actually just stream it online?

F

Flavia

There is no comparison to Leonardo and Ricardo.. the man got banned for like a year

I know, and I said carvalho wasn't violent. But you said he needed eyes on his back to see Messi, and that's not the case. Leonardo doesn't have eyes on his back either.

dalitis8

Banned
By the freakin' way...what happened to all those Mourinhoists?

Under what stone are they now?

What happened to all those people who said at the beginning of the year that we were worse than 09/10 and hugely inferior to 08/09? What happened to all those people claiming that Madrid were the best team in the world?

How do they account for this turn of events?

Where are you sundry knee-jerkists?

D

Dino

So I have given it a couple of days to settle in and now I'm ready to give my assesment of El Clasico: it was absolute perfection. Every area of the pitch was outstanding, from the goalkeeper, the defense, the midfield and the attack, not a single pass went wrong. It was total football at its peak, what took Cruyff, Neeskens, Michels et al. years to achieve, Barca managed to do it in 90 mins. To a certain extent I am sad, because I don't think I'll ever witness a team performance like that again, but at the same time it was an absolute privilege to watch. Even if Barca do not win anything this year, it wouldn't bother me, because what they achieved on Monday night will be the benchmark in football for years to come. In Pep we trust!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If some of you get the chance, DL the Canal + broadcast of this clasico...Perhaps I'm just odd that way but the pre-match moments are really of great interest to me

I didn't realize the players would be so chatty with the ref like that?...Puyol and Iker chatted with Iturralde like two buddies having a drink or something

The player hugs and kisses are nice to see too, you get a feel for the respect & friendships between different players...Getting to see the 'game face' each player has ahead of the first whistle as well as shots of the Board members are great...Liked seeing Gonzo rush over at the last moment to kiss Leo too

Good stuff

Announcer drooling over Messi's early shot off the post was pretty kewl, gotta say

On the flip side, seeing Leo motion for someone to get booked throughout the match was disappointing, I feel...I hadn't noticed it as much seeing it the first time around...Seems a bit immature from him, non?

Home of Barca Fans