El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

El Gato

Villarato!
Yes, spin, subterfuge, etc...I speak about the rivalry of RM & Barca and the class/azz of sportsmanship and you bring up Victor's reaction to Mou dancing on the Camp Nou pitch?
Victor is a true sportsman, proved it then and proved it two days ago, noble man isn't he ?

Typical 'cule'.

ricknattery

Spin.. what ? a manager celebrating his team qualification to the final of the CL , was insulted all game and after the game and you open sprinkles on him and your keeper run to attack ? is a fine act of chevalier ?

imagine Pep after the 2-6 running into the middle of Bernabeu's pitch and celebrating with the few cules and Laporta in the stands. Mourinho deserved every piece of it

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
OK OK. It's good now. ffs. :rolleyes:

During Pep's time as a coach Real spend roughly 400 million (not taking incoming money into account) on Carvalho, Özil, Canales, Leon, Khedira, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema, Alonso, Granero, Arbeloa, Albiol, Huntelaar, Lassana Diarra, Van Der Vaart and some other players + tried to play with three famous coaches (Pellegrini, Ramos and Mourinho) ... but end up losing 16-2 in five games.

I have no idea what will happen next year but hell, this surely is a great time.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Victor Valdes second leg vs Inter last season with Mourinho wasn't a douchbag act? ?

I sometimes wonder when some of you started to watch Barcelona or is it short term memory syndrome ?

It was in response to an even bigger douche bag act. Like someone pointed out, imagine if Pep ran around the Bernabeu after beating you guys. I mean, if Ronaldo pushed Pep for not giving him the ball just imagine lol. Nevertheless what VV did pales in comparison to what Arbeloa and SR did, going around chopping people's legs off and whatnot. That's really classless because you can injure someone. Not even the same ballpark.

dalitis8

Banned
Victor Valdes second leg vs Inter last season with Mourinho wasn't a douchbag act? ?

I sometimes wonder when some of you started to watch Barcelona or is it short term memory syndrome ?

VV was an idiot in that case,he should have smashed Mou-hifive-inho's teeth in...

Beast

The Observer
It was in response to an even bigger douche bag act. Like someone pointed out, imagine if Pep ran around the Bernabeu after beating you guys. I mean, if Ronaldo pushed Pep for not giving him the ball just imagine lol. Nevertheless what VV did pales in comparison to what Arbeloa and SR did, going around chopping people's legs off and whatnot. That's really classless because you can injure someone. Not even the same ballpark.

U mean like how Pep celebrated a year earlier in Stamford bridge when Iniesta scored and your players right after the game ended ?
It's a KO round semi final ... means u qualified for the final...
really ? u guys surprise me

ricknattery

U mean like how Pep celebrated a year earlier in Stamford bridge when Iniesta scored and your players right after the game ended ?

u are the one that surprise me.
Is Guardiola a persona non-grata in SB??? was he in the middle of the pitch inciting chelsea fans by looking at the stands?
just a madridista can make such a comparison

Chainsaw

Killahead
lol at the claims saying Carvalho wasn't aware of Messi's appearance behind him when he raised his elbow!! What are you, 5 years olds?! Can't you see Messi's right hand on Carvalho's right side before Carvalho raise his elbow?! Messi was right behind him, kinda stuck to his back and speaking in a loud enough voice that Carvalho can hear him. You think these players are amateuor when they're gonna hit someone?? Carvalho intentionally raised his elbow the way he smack Messi in the face. Kinda as a shut up to him. Messi overreacted for sure but that was an intentional hit. If Eto'o get 3 matchs ban for a much softer headbuttt then I dunno what punishment you will give to this hit.

Beast

The Observer
u are the one that surprise me.
Is Guardiola a persona non-grata in SB??? was he in the middle of the pitch inciting chelsea fans by looking at the stands?
just a madridista can make such a comparison

Considering your history with Chelsea i don't think they like you
... so yeah the comparison stands IMO ..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

You continue to dig a deeper and deeper hole into the abyss of denial, eh?...Comparing a classy manager like Pep who does nothing but show respect to the opposition...Someone who only moments earlier was on the touchline congratulating Van Hiddink...And in extra time, a miraculous goal resulted in a natural expression of jubilation (All still along the touchline, not onto the pitch as your 'special' Mou had) which was never directed any of the rivals etc.?

Pathetico

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And actually, I saw a different angle to Carvalho's elbow last night...I chided Leo for milking it, which he did, but Carvalho definitely swings and definitely makes contact

dalitis8

Banned
Pep is a true gentleman(he goes over the line once every 2 years)

Mourinho is a slimy bastard who provokes people left right and centre...

And actually, I saw a different angle to Carvalho's elbow last night...I chided Leo for milking it, which he did, but Carvalho definitely swings and definitely makes contact

Messi should not have dived though. We must be fair. I understand why he did it, but it was plain wrong. We must apply the same standard to ourselves as we do to others...

El Gato

Villarato!
.. trying to shake Messi off his back, still an elbow shot, but there are millions of elbow shots with this power happening in football on the regular basis eg. in the box when corners are executed or when two players are fighting for the ball in the air and very few actually make a fuss out of it. I think if ref gave him a yellow it would be justified, but it never deserved a red.

Home of Barca Fans