EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

Gari

Xavi Hern?ndez: "Gavi carries a lot of fatigue. He ended up tired and he asked me for a substitution with 10 minutes to go at Mestalla... He's an option for in the second half." [movistar]

Catta

Its hard to be optimistic when you look at Busi and Mats. Youjust know that one of them will make a crucial mistake in the game.

behindbrowneyes

Gavi is in threat of being banned next round too. If he gets a yellow today and Barca advances, he'll miss first game of next round. After today, yellow cards will get deleted.

Devils

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gregorrin10

Frenkie what a beauty! World class. Goal and player. First time I saw him shooting like that from a distance. Loving how our midfielders are finally shooting the damn ball and actually improving at it a lot! Clearly Xavi's work, encouraging them to shoot, otherwise I don't think we'd even be shooting from positions like that, since we never did before. First Pedri, now De Jong. Hell, even Busquets scored a long range goal this season.

Home of Barca Fans