EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

Messi983

Good game overall, we deserved more. Especially liked high pressing that also looked quite organized not just Busi pushing high and other players standing around then be exposed defensively. Still a work in progress but I think it's evident we're a better team than we were 3 months ago.

Two straight solid performances at Camp Nou against what should be considered good opponents (eventhough Atleti are poor this season and Napoli also wasn't at their best imo). Now it's time to build on this, get more consistent and also start to play well in away games. Two good chances to show our progress in next week.

Valdario

pedri was excellent breaking the lines, he is so amazing to watch, and gavi is the ultimate energy booster this squad needs right now

Birdy

The lineup for the return leg in Naples should be:

-------MATS
--Oscar-Pique-Araujo-
Adama-Busi-FDJ-Alba
---------Pedri
-------Ferran--Auba/Dembouz

Name it 4-3-3 if you wish, but in the buildup it will look like above, as it does already with Adama on the RW

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think we have a fair chance to go through. Auba, Dembele, Adama should have more room to cause damage.

FC B

I guess Napoli will look like a different team at home, it will be tough match for Barca.

Messi983

I guess Napoli will look like a different team at home, it will be tough match for Barca.

Yeah, Napoli horrible place to play. Those fans are passionate.

Tru.

But Mestalla is also traditionally tough place to play at and we did well. Sure those Italians are even more crazy and Napoli is a much better team than Valencia these days but we have a chance as long as we play at our best. Would be great if we would also be clinical in front of goal. I'm sure we'll create some chances, we just need to take them.

serghei

Being clinical will make or break us. I think we can create more chances than Napoli, but if they create 3 and score 2, and we create 7 and score 1... we're done.

Birdy

Think we have a fair chance to go through. Auba, Dembele, Adama should have more room to cause damage.

Unfortunately, they are NOT starting together one more time,
DESPITE Ferran getting rested.

Latest rumours:

Barca_Buzz?1h��| Ferran Torres has started every match for Barcelona since returning from injury and there is a high chance that he will be rested for tomorrow's match against Napoli.

• Adama or Demb?l? would accompany Aubameyang and Gavi in attack.

Via (��): @tjuanmarti [sport]

Hate that thing with Gavi as a LW

Home of Barca Fans