EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

gregorrin10

Sooo Koulibaly is not that amazing after all

Too old now anyway. Since we're probably getting Azpi on a short term deal (would be better to get Mazraoui instead, since I don't think we're getting both, even though it would be great if we would, Azpi can be the free CB signing, he might be too slow to keep playing RB anyway. Keeping Dest and buying Mazraoui would be absolute best case scenario, two capable RBs, let them fight it out for that starting spot, should do the same for LB with buying Gaya to compete with Alba), that's enough 30+ year olds for one summer.

Really hoping we go for Lisandro Martinez, would be the perfect LCB and partner to Araujo. Also need to sign up one free agent CB as well, cause we need two new CBs by next season, while selling Lenglet (and possibly Mingueza). I guess Christensen is the most likely right now? He'd be pretty good as the 3rd option and an occasional starter. And I imagine he'll be much more reasonable with his wage demands than the likes of Rudiger. Or if we're thinking of Azpi as the CB signing, I guess that could be alright, cause he might be too slow to play RB for us anyway.

Home of Barca Fans