EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

Gari

We punish like we used to be punished. 10 seconds attack. Now let them think about defense. The penalty is so random.

Porque

Glad to see. Xavi tactically setup perfectly. Could have a couple more.

Let's see how his ingame adjustments will be to Spalletti's moves. Also how we can ride our inevitable second half dip before the second wind.

Could be ripe for Dembele to G/A this one.

Nazario1985

So Far so good

FDJ/Busqs/Pique being elite in the 1st half.

but don't forget guys ... there is nothing that MATS can't fuck up.

Call me crazy but i find Ferran being "ok" tonight.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Weird and untypical goals to see us score, but I’ll take it. Ter Stegen the clear disappointment so far, as so many times before. Need to see much more from Ferran as well. This can’t be what we paid all that cash for.

Zidane82

Ter Stegen started it, Busquets will finish it. It was always gonna be those two. Wouldn't be surprised if Busi fucks up the next goal somehow. Then if Pique and/or Alba also decide to clown up and we'll have all of our usual suspects.

We're really good going up front though, really unlucky not to score 5 goals already. I think we'll outscore them, even if we do concede one or even two more. At least it's entertaining. :p
Typical ., you are almost wishing Busqs to fail !!

Alba scored the opener ..

Busqs is the centre of everything and Pique just put us out of sight ..

gregorrin10

At this point we're genuine contenders to win this whole thing by simply outscoring everyone, we're just so potent going forward. At least it's entertaining. :p Better than watching us toothless in attack and just waiting for the inevitable fuck up at the back to cause us to lose the game. This way we can do 1 or even 2 fuck ups every game, and we almost won't care, since we'll be winning 4 or even 5-2 anyway.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
No way in a million years did Koeman know how to get the players to press like that perfectly. Xavi legit knows it inside out and it shows. Amazing first half :xavi:

gregorrin10

Perfect time to introduce Dembele, he needs to replace Ferran asap in the 2nd half. The attack of Dembele Auba and Adama can score 2 or 3 more easily.

Devils

We are million times better than these bums.

Somehow Ter-Stegen still wants to give Napoli the victory.

Lucky the rest of the team didn't accept that shit.

FinBarcelonafan

At this point we're genuine contenders to win this whole thing by simply outscoring everyone, we're just so potent going forward. At least it's entertaining. :p Better than watching us toothless in attack and just waiting for the inevitable fuck up at the back to cause us to lose the game. This way we can do 1 or even 2 fuck ups every game, and we almost won't care, since we'll be winning 4 or even 5-2 anyway.

True. This team is fun to watch. I don't miss that old Boring Barca. Sooo boring even if you win.

Home of Barca Fans