EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

Andresito

Staff member
Isn't it pretty refreshing to have Luuk, Dembele, Gavi and Nico on the bench?

Only looking thin at the back now.

gregorrin10

True. This team is fun to watch. I don't miss that old Boring Barca. Sooo boring even if you win.

Honestly that's worth more to me than any result. Obviously I enjoy good results and trophies, but it's always been about the entertainment and being excited and giddy for a whole week before a new game, at least for me. That's how me being a Cule started, way back in 1999, when we were fighting for top 4 like we do now, but obviously had a much smaller fan base because we didn't have real European success back then. I honestly lost interest for the first time in my time as a Cule to watch our games under Valverde and Koeman. Hell when it got really bad I couldn't even be bothered to watch the damn highlights.

Skalman

Horrible football game, how low we have fallen, Xavi got no plan, no structure at all and the individual skill is laughable, cant receive a pass, can pick out a pass even though Napoli just stand there and Barca players got eons of time and space, pass the ball directly to nearest Napoli player, Forwards that cant shoot or even get the ball on net to save their life. Ferran might be the worst player i have seen, amateur level. Only saving grace is Napoli, Wtf are they doing? no pressing in defense, no marking. closedowns is down to around 2 metres to the player with the ball. Horrendus stuff. Atleast we run and its kind of exciting in all its misery-

Andresito

Staff member
Horrible football game, how low we have fallen, Xavi got no plan, no structure at all and the individual skill is laughable, cant receive a pass, can pick out a pass even though Napoli just stand there and Barca players got eons of time and space, pass the ball directly to nearest Napoli player, Forwards that cant shoot or even get the ball on net to save their life. Ferran might be the worst player i have seen, amateur level. Only saving grace is Napoli, Wtf are they doing? no pressing in defense, no marking. closedowns is down to around 2 metres to the player with the ball. Horrendus stuff. Atleast we run and its kind of exciting in all its misery-

Forgot your meds?

Zidane82

Are you on medication ?

gregorrin10

You're kidding right? Trolling? Must be. :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans