EL: Manchester United - FC Barcelona (4-3)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Absolutely dominated by United at home, Pedri injured, Alba losing his head etc.
I’m out.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
don't be a wimp, the score is 0-0 and it's an equal game :lol:

More about being done wasting my time watching this team being dominated every year in Europe. If they didn’t have that useless cunt up front that Messi made an eternal meme, we would be a couple of goals down already.

Gnidrologist

Shit look bad and another key player injured at key moment + Xavi doing Valverede with defense putting old turtles against fast and physical team. Will be miracle, if Barca goes through.

Gari

It’s clear why Xavi needs Busquets. He can’t put on a game without him. The problems are the same. And yet, I would note that their speed is much higher than ours. The pendulum is swinging on the field so far.

kattanib

More about being done wasting my time watching this team being dominated every year in Europe. If they didn?t have that useless cunt up front that Messi made an eternal meme, we would be a couple of goals down already.

No one is forcing you

Givenchy

More about being done wasting my time watching this team being dominated every year in Europe. If they didn’t have that useless cunt up front that Messi made an eternal meme, we would be a couple of goals down already.

We weren't dominated. United aren't a joke team anymore either, ten Hag has them playing well.

With Pedri gone and no Dembele, I really can't see us scoring.

Neeraj

I'm right next to the touchline down this left flank. Wan bissaka is leaving Alba tonnes of space. Doesn't seem like he's too worried about alba receiving and running past. Rightly so. Balde would tear down this flank if given so much space.

kattanib

It?s clear why Xavi needs Busquets. He can?t put on a game without him. The problems are the same. And yet, I would note that their speed is much higher than ours. The pendulum is swinging on the field so far.

Nope it isnt clear. The clear issue is us not having a consistent good 3rd attacker along with Lewa Gavi and Pedri. We had chances but Raphina is shit

Home of Barca Fans