EL: Manchester United - FC Barcelona (4-3)

FC B

Some will say it's too soon but the tie is over for me, with the absences and the return leg away I see tiny chances of getting through.

What the fuck was Xavi thinking when he decided to rotate vs United instead of doing it vs Cadiz? :facepalm: Wished we had Ten Hag instead of him.

Givenchy

We're out. Man U are a level or two ahead of us right now and Ten Haag is superior to Xavi.

They aren't a level or two ahead of us, we have the superior players. This is all on management of the squad. Xavi is an amateur and Ten Hag is the real deal.

FinBarcelonafan

Some will say it's too soon but the tie is over for me, with the absences and the return leg away I see tiny chances of getting through.

What the fuck was Xavi thinking when he decided to rotate vs United instead of doing it vs Cadiz? :facepalm: Wished we had Ten Hag instead of him.

Exactly. His idiotic lineup cost this game. He would have probably started Pique vs Bayern even if we had our current players. Donkey strategies.

Rates experience way too much.

Kul_z

With all the injuries and gavi out, i'd go with
Kounde araujo christensen balde
Bob de jong kessie alba
Raphinha lewa

Both fullbacks on left side, with alba offensive where he spams return balls or crosses, or even shoots.
Make changes later of fati and ferran for raphinha and alba if its a contest, which it wont be im afraid because he would start busquets and they would rip us apart.

mc_lovin

Playing two fullbacks on the same side always turns to pure shit. Just play the usual best 11 and two out of Ferran/Kessie/Roberto.

Barcilliant

The tie is over. Once again that buffoon Xavi has screwed the pooch.

He's lucky he's a club legend and Laporta has given him so much support.
Question is how much more European failure can Laporta handle?

KingLeo10

The tie is over. Once again that buffoon Xavi has screwed the pooch.

He's lucky he's a club legend and Laporta has given him so much support.
Question is how much more European failure can Laporta handle?

:lol::lol: Even an automated answering machine is more original than this guy's posts about Xavi

PhilS

Earlier in the season, mainly because of injuries, Xavi changed the back line almost every game. When he went to Kounde Araujo Christiansen and usually Balde, the team jelled to winning every game. Then for the ManU first game, Xavi switched Kounde and Araujo, played Alonso and Alba. Why change something that is working?

He'll go back to Kounde Araujo Christiansen and Balde in Manchester, right?

Home of Barca Fans