EL: Manchester United - FC Barcelona (4-3)

Barcilliant

We can still win this tie but annoyingly, Xavi will find a way to fuck it up once again. That first leg we don't concede 2 goals if he goes for the usual backline but gotta talk shit about Araujo vs Rashford and then start Alonso there to confuse everyone right? Despite that (and United fucking up so many chances), United were clinging on at the end, could of easily been 3/4-2.

Even with the players absent, it would be a new low to lose more than a goal or 2 to this United in the fucking Europa league.

Agree.

Xavis starting 11 is going to be interesting.

Andreas E

I met a few Barca players today in my hotel. They stay at the same one. Sadly my favorite legends does not play anymore, like Puyol and Iniesta but I'd love to meet Xavi and have picture. No luck there. I stay at Hyatt Regency and Barca players to.

Tomorrow we win, 2-1!
See you at Old Trafford and Shambles Square at 3PM!

Givenchy

I met a few Barca players today in my hotel. They stay at the same one. Sadly my favorite legends does not play anymore, like Puyol and Iniesta but I'd love to meet Xavi and have picture. No luck there. I stay at Hyatt Regency and Barca players to.

Tomorrow we win, 2-1!
See you at Old Trafford and Shambles Square at 3PM!

Nice one mate, hope you enjoy the game!

If you see Xavi, tell him to start Araujo at CB next to Christensen please, thanks.

Birdy

Don't think last night bears much connection to United vs Barca.

Barca are weaker than Madrid, and United are stronger than this year's version of Liverpool which is comical. Far more evenly matched.

Barca are weaker than MAdrid? LOL

What the hell is wrong in this forum? I have never seen so much unashamed simping for the historical rival of the team the forum is for in any other forum.
The amount of unjustified simping Madrid gets here is insane

iniestaGOAT

What the hell is wrong in this forum? I have never seen so much unashamed simping for the historical rival of the team the forum is for in any other forum.

Well said. ITs disgusting.

Might as well call it madrid forum.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Don't think last night bears much connection to United vs Barca.

Barca are weaker than Madrid, and United are stronger than this year's version of Liverpool which is comical. Far more evenly matched.

Barca are stronger than Madrid this season.

serghei

Barca are stronger than Madrid this season.

Barca are gonna be stronger than Madrid when they beat the teams Madrid beats in CL, likes of City, Liverpool repeatedly, PSG etc.

Until that confirmation comes, just no. Beating the likes of Cadiz, and Mallorca more regularly than Madrid does this season is not a proof of being a better team. More consistent and more motivated in the league yes, better no.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Raphina, Lewa and Ferran or Fati need to step up big time and win this for us. Midfield just needs to avoid silly mistakes. The defense+ Mats should be good enough to at least hold out so we can grab a couple goals on the other end and win the game.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barca are gonna be stronger than Madrid when they beat the teams Madrid beats in CL, likes of City, Liverpool repeatedly, PSG etc.

Until that confirmation comes, just no. Beating the likes of Cadiz, and Mallorca more regularly than Madrid does this season is not a proof of being a better team. More consistent and more motivated in the league yes, better no.

Barca are going to be stronger than Madrid if they beat Madrid in the CDR and league. Simple as that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Today is the day. Had another football dream. This time Modric scored a hattrick in some CL match. I obviously have Madrid recent CL win in my subconscious.
We need a win tonight!

Barcilliant

Its NOT simping,it's RESPECT. And it's not only this forum. I've seen it all over the internet and in person. Barca fans respect Madrid cause they don't fold under pressure, they thrive under it. The complete opposite of our team in Europe. We still have calamity Busquets and Roberto. Madrid would have gotten rid of them ages ago.
Their veterans are still performing in the CL, our clowns can't even perform in the EL.
Real Madrid and Perez are ruthless. They do their best to keep the club winning. Meanwhile we do our best to keep clowns like Busquets and Roberto happy.
Like I said,it's respect. Real Madrid have EARNED the respect of Barca fans.

Home of Barca Fans