EL: Manchester United - FC Barcelona (4-3)

Porque

Xavi will see that Madrid result against Liverpool and feel encouraged.

Encouraged to lose thus making a LaLiga title easier to accomplice. Marcos Alonso, Alba and Pablo Torre incoming to the 11. Maybe Inaki in goal too.

4D Chess by Charvy.

Gari

The result of Liverpool with Real proves once again that there is nothing to do without defense in modern football. They won’t let you score as many goals as you want. In the game with Cadiz, there were holes in the positions of our defense. Sometimes I think that an Italian coach would not hurt Barca, he would teach how to defend.

serghei

Don't think last night bears much connection to United vs Barca.

Barca are weaker than Madrid, and United are stronger than this year's version of Liverpool which is comical. Far more evenly matched.

iniestaGOAT

Then Xavi needs to work on his tactics, would you not say? I mean, our squad is clearly superior, yet the mighty Cadiz dominated us (according to you).

'I would say Eric garcia is the worst CB in all of LA liga, which is why he had to be paired with christensen our best CB.

When you are playing the worst CB in the league you are always vulnerable hence why he was rested

iniestaGOAT

Don't think last night bears much connection to United vs Barca.

Barca are weaker than Madrid, and United are stronger than this year's version of Liverpool which is comical. Far more evenly matched.

United is miles ahead of liverpool. We are defiently not weaker than madrid. We are 8 points ahead, and dismantled them last game we played.

Its possible we match up well vs them, and they are better when we both play other teams.

But if we play vs them 10 times, we win at least 6/10 times, both at full strength.

Andreas E

I am in Manchester right now. Just arrived by plane. If anyone wanna grab a beer or something tomorrow, let me know. Ticket in the away end.

I heard something about a gathering at Shambles Square at 3pm tomorrow?

Deco

Culé since 2005
Difficult game tomorrow, hope some of the smaller players do a header like Messi vs van der Sar.

Birdy

First positive omen that we might qualify:

we will be wearing the beautiful 2nd kit tomorrow, with which we made big away wins in LL (Sevilla, Sociedad, Bilbao, Atletico)
not the terrible 3rd kit with which we lost in Munich and Milan

All this is just superstition of course, but worth to note

Givenchy

We can still win this tie but annoyingly, Xavi will find a way to fuck it up once again. That first leg we don't concede 2 goals if he goes for the usual backline but gotta talk shit about Araujo vs Rashford and then start Alonso there to confuse everyone right? Despite that (and United fucking up so many chances), United were clinging on at the end, could of easily been 3/4-2.

Even with the players absent, it would be a new low to lose more than a goal or 2 to this United in the fucking Europa league.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans