EL: Manchester United - FC Barcelona (4-3)

Andresito

Staff member
Hyped as well. It sure feels like a true big game despite only being EL. Hoping there's excitement in Barcelona as well so that Camp Nou is close to full.

Bad kick off time though. I had to cancel other commitments to be able to watch this game.

JerseyAddict

Hyped as well. It sure feels like a true big game despite only being EL. Hoping there's excitement in Barcelona as well so that Camp Nou is close to full.

Bad kick-off time though. I had to cancel other commitments to be able to watch this game.

Exactly, it feels like it is a fuckin UCL semis to me. Old 2009. and 2011. memories etc. Nostalgy I think. And bragging right over my UTD-fan friend.

JohnN

Will miss it.... must watch later at night, so staying away from news and the forum until then.
Lets smash!

Morten

Barca is something of a bogey team for United in Europe, their record against you simply isn't good.

Different era now, so it may not matter for these games though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Bad kick off time though. I had to cancel other commitments to be able to watch this game.

Calma.

The Camp Nou is SOLD OUT for today with more than 90,000 people expected to be present. A total of 4,250 tickets have been granted to visiting United fans in the away section.

Andresito

Staff member
Calma.

The Camp Nou is SOLD OUT for today with more than 90,000 people expected to be present. A total of 4,250 tickets have been granted to visiting United fans in the away section.

Unfortunately there are plenty of tickets on the website in all sections of the arena.

Neeraj

Reminder that it is an early kickoff. 18.45CET.

Absolutely bonkers - so I collected my carnet (ticket) just now and came back to the office all the while convinced this was a 9PM kickoff, and just scheduled a meeting that would end at 6 PM. Enough time to go home and get back, I thought.

Holy shit, if I hadn't seen one of these posts.....what an absolute clown show it would have been from me (and a waste of money at that).

Thank you forum :lol:

FC B

The tie could go each way. Wonder if Barca gets ko what would Laporta do at the end of the season regarding Xavi, with the title in LL won, would he consider sacking him? I don't think he will.

Home of Barca Fans