EL Quarter Final: FC Barcelona - Eintracht Frankfurt 3-4 agg.

Neeraj

Just found it a bit weird how someone can be so much against Garcia :lol:

A player who has been mostly fine.

He always looks nervous to me, and as a spectator you are always nervous for him. There's just a lot of last minuteness in his play, and the fact that he's neither fast, nor strong means he has to be exceptional at traditional defensive skills like reading the game, positioning, etc. and I don't think he's great at those either. I'm just not sure why he became a defender, I feel he might be okay (maybe?) at DM IMO.

mc_lovin

He always looks nervous to me, and as a spectator you are always nervous for him. There's just a lot of last minuteness in his play, and the fact that he's neither fast, nor strong means he has to be exceptional at traditional defensive skills like reading the game, positioning, etc. and I don't think he's great at those either. I'm just not sure why he became a defender, I feel he might be okay (maybe?) at DM IMO.

I mean I am not amazed by him, but he's been pretty reliable so far. Nothing that warrants
Eric Garcia and Mingueza...Hmm. This could be...interesting. I have ZERO confidence in Garica, ZERO. I trust Mingueza more lol.
two fat ZEROs ;D

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
It's just Hyperbole though, I have little to no confidence with Garcia against specific types of opponents either and him having decent games against relegation teams won't change mind about him. He'd get murdered against the elite teams.

He needs to bulk up a bit and be a bit smarter in master the darks arts and I think he'd become a lot better than he is now. I like his aggressiveness and passion but he needs to channel them appropriately (which he has been doing for the most part)

pregra

Having to use arms against a lightweight winger like Lindstr?m. Garcia should hit the weights hard, not like he cant get any less agile or quick either

pregra

Embarassing. Weve created nothing. Nice of us to allow Frankfurt to fill up our stadium for this. Stegen is terrible as per.

Home of Barca Fans