EL Quarter Final: FC Barcelona - Eintracht Frankfurt 3-4 agg.

Andresito

Staff member
Lenglet can't even get ahead of Mingueza. But I guess Xavi wants some offensive ability at RB, which Mingueza offers a little bit more of compared to Araujo.

Neeraj

Eric Garcia and Mingueza...Hmm. This could be...interesting. I have ZERO confidence in Garica, ZERO. I trust Mingueza more lol.

serghei

Lenglet can't even get ahead of Mingueza. But I guess Xavi wants some offensive ability at RB, which Mingueza offers a little bit more of compared to Araujo.

At least Mingueza can put a decent cross in. Although he's crap this season.

Neeraj

30k ?

How many are there allowed in the stadium ?

Yeah most of these guys don't have tickets. I think it's a combination of away tickets + some home tickets + many people just chilling on Travaserra de Les corts and enjoying the non-german weather for an evening :D

Joan

Garcia is kinda underrated on this forum. Not my fav either but he plays with confidence and doesn't guarantee a pen against us. Unlike our other option.

Mingueza is the closest thing we have to a RB. Don't know if he'll have a good match but he's certainly capable of it.

The way Araujo played last time influenced our midfield badly and general game plan too. It was not only de Jong's absence even if mostly it.

Home of Barca Fans