England

Loki

:lol:
GZ9fgCtXQAA5ojl

Jenks

But thankfully times are a-changing...
Why thankfully?

England can't win with an English manager, because you don't produce WC managers.
It's simple as that

Get over it
It has never been the case that you need a world class club coach to win a World Cup or Euros. There isn't even much evidence of correlation.

A German in charge of the England team is like Guardiola coaching Real Madrid.

Jenks

They brought the assistant coach in to do some interviews and make things feel a bit more English and he goes a drops a "the mister" half way through.

Birdy

Why thankfully?

It has never been the case that you need a world class club coach to win a World Cup or Euros. There isn't even much evidence of correlation.

A German in charge of the England team is like Guardiola coaching Real Madrid.

It is being the case now, since NTs have been levelling up compared to their past.
Spain last summer for instance played at a higher level that an NT that won the Euros even 8-10 years before.
Same for the competition

Tuchel is not an enemy of England. He has worked in English football, and was very successful.
Not comparable with Pep/Madrid
Germany is not in a war against England.
We are not in 1945

Dude, get over your serious biases

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't understand where this arrogance comes from.

You finally get a manager that's proven in KO competitions, yet got your panties in a twist because he's German. Would have somewhat understood it if he was Argentine given the Falklands War is more recent and still something Argentina dispute, but World War II ended before most of the people here apart from @Fati_Future_BallonDor were born.

You've had English managers for decades and have fuck all to show for. The only thing you've ever won is a World Cup in 1966, a trophy which you somehow lost after a thief stole it :lol:

This is why it's always funny to watch England flop because people there got their heads up their asses.

Gnidrologist

What would even be animosity against germans for english people currently? They are made from the same racial and cultural stock. "But at least we don't speak german now" says a typical UK cuck, whose daughter is being gang raped by 10 moroccans, pakis and nigerians in the backyard, while UK police arresting some white guy, who said mean social media post about child grooming fags. Not that modern Germany itself is any better, mind you, but it's not really clear what would modern based englishman have against a based modern german after all said and done, unless there's something specific about Tuchel.

Jenks

I don't understand where this arrogance comes from.

You finally get a manager that's proven in KO competitions, yet got your panties in a twist because he's German. Would have somewhat understood it if he was Argentine given the Falklands War is more recent and still something Argentina dispute, but World War II ended before most of the people here apart from @Fati_Future_BallonDor were born.

You've had English managers for decades and have fuck all to show for. The only thing you've ever won is a World Cup in 1966, a trophy which you somehow lost after a thief stole it :lol:

This is why it's always funny to watch England flop because people there got their heads up their asses.
Where are you getting arrogance from? Your own imagination, it seems like. If we lose with an English coach then so be it, at least we get the result we're supposed to.

His talent and the likelihood of him doing well with England has literally nothing to do with what I've said - though even that argument is nonsense, as there's next to no correlation between success at club and international level for coaches, and a foreign coach has literally never won the top prize anyway.

What's the best possible outcome here? That we win a World Cup and get mocked for needing to hire a coach from our rivals to achieve it? What's the point of that?

Maradona37

Where are you getting arrogance from? Your own imagination, it seems like. If we lose with an English coach then so be it, at least we get the result we're supposed to.

His talent and the likelihood of him doing well with England has literally nothing to do with what I've said - though even that argument is nonsense, as there's next to no correlation between success at club and international level for coaches, and a foreign coach has literally never won the top prize anyway.

What's the best possible outcome here? That we win a World Cup and get mocked for needing to hire a coach from our rivals to achieve it? What's the point of that?
Putting aside the stuff about whether he has the right credentials or not...

You get mocked for being a laughing stock now (with an English coach) while winning fuck all. Who cares if you get 'mocked' if you are World Champions? It's pretty incredible that you are saying it's pointless to win the biggest prize in the game because a few gimps might poke some fun. Football banter means fuck all if you win the World Cup and do it in style. You honestly think those people laughing saying you done it with a German won't be feeling empty inside when saying that? As a Scot I would much rather you didn't win the World Cup or Euros, no matter who is the coach. It could be an alien from Pluto and I still would be gutted if you won either of them.

If Scotland won the World Cup with Southgate as coach (LOL it's hypothetical, bear with me) I can promise 99.9 percent of our fans would be over the moon.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans