Eric Abidal

alex 10

i'm sorry barca have been so great too abidal he should just sign the new contract i'm sure ur giving him good money and after what he's been through he should not make the issue complicated

ammarfcb

ze special one
EricAbidal.png

his a big part of the team

tiki-taka

Abidal: "The club wishes to renew me and I want to continue the adventure here. As I have already said at other times, I want to finish my career in Barcelona"

"The issue is complicated, but it is clear that we will find a solution. If it is hard to reach an agreement, I think that I am with the right people to find a good solution"

[Telefoot]

I don't think it's because of his age because Xavi's contract has been renewed till 2016 last year which means that he ends up his career at Barcelona. The truth for the matter is that Abidal is for many a great player, he does not add up to Barca's tallies like scoring goals or assisting them because his position can be played by any player with the similar capabilities of Abdial unlike Xavi. I hope he does stay at Barca but we'll see what the outcome will be. Btw, I heard rumours that Barca showed interest in Thiago Silva don't know if it's all true.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I feel pretty confident this will get done...When's the last time a player wanted to remain, the club & coach wanted him to as well and they didn't?...He'll be staying

B

barcelonista

He'll score an own goal and reveal a Milan jersey under his Barca jersey afterwards to show us where he'll play next year. Obvious.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Abidal: "Everything has been agreed upon. 2+1 years? Yes. I'm very happy, already told family and friends. The adventure at Barça continues"

Home of Barca Fans