Eric Abidal

Yaya

And once again this season a huge mistake by Abidal. Ok, that was some great stuff from Boateng but Abidal should have done much better on that one.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I was actually more annoyed by Abidal's failure to contain Robinho that led to a booking and a fk deep in our end

The Boateng goal was a combo of a poor clearance from the Badger and a bit of fantastic individual skill from the Prince

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Abidal: "Everything has been agreed upon. 2+1 years? Yes. I'm very happy, already told family and friends. The adventure at Barça continues"

6dd4bcd2add71.gif

Yaya

I was actually more annoyed by Abidal's failure to contain Robinho that led to a booking and a fk deep in our end

The Boateng goal was a combo of a poor clearance from the Badger and a bit of fantastic individual skill from the Prince

And what about that one when he missed the ball in Barcelona's box which led to Robinho's sitter?

Not a game to remember for Abidal and this is becoming a trend this season.

Galning

And once again this season a huge mistake by Abidal. Ok, that was some great stuff from Boateng but Abidal should have done much better on that one.

:lol: Have you ever played defence yourself?
Saying that was Abidal's fault is ridiculous. Brilliant skill by Boateng, no defender in the world would've done anything about that. Perfect first touch, brilliant move, incredible shot.

Yaya

:lol: Have you ever played defence yourself?
Saying that was Abidal's fault is ridiculous. Brilliant skill by Boateng, no defender in the world would've done anything about that. Perfect first touch, brilliant move, incredible shot.

Absolutely and completely baseless thing to say.

E

estranged

Abidal could have done something about it if he defended his zone rather than trying to chase Boateng, however that goal was a collective fuck up by Masch, Abidal and Valdes.

Y

Youngie

So Abidal agrees a new deal here? Great.

Now he must improve his performances.

Vegy

His positional sense and offside awareness seem to disappear sometimes but overall he's still The King.

Home of Barca Fans