Eric Abidal

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Health is first. A CB is top priority for next season then. In the left Alba and Adriano will do just fine.

J

jtmx12

I had my hopes he would come back strong because he deserves it. However, if that doesn't happens, it's fine. As some have pointed out, health is first, of course. His family needs him, and thankfully we don't need him too much anymore because "Jordi Alba" is doing pretty good as a left winger (altho Abidal was good as a central as well..) and we still have Adriano.

Therefore, we just need to try to sign a good central defender and that's it.

I have no idea what Abidal is doing next, but good luck in life, overall. I still have my hopes we'll see him back playing for Barca :).

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I had my hopes he would come back strong because he deserves it. However, if that doesn't happens, it's fine. As some have pointed out, health is first, of course. His family needs him, and thankfully we don't need him too much anymore because "Jordi Alba" is doing pretty good as a left winger (altho Abidal was good as a central as well..) and we still have Adriano.

Therefore, we just need to try to sign a good central defender and that's it.

I have no idea what Abidal is doing next, but good luck in life, overall. I still have my hopes we'll see him back playing for Barca :).
Yeah, we should sign Hummels.

Stric

I was watching a stream of today's game on SkySports and one of the commentators said that Abidal will be back with the team in 4-5 weeks time, and that he's expected to play in the second half of the season.

???

Doobs

The Messiah
I was watching a stream of today's game on SkySports and one of the commentators said that Abidal will be back with the team in 4-5 weeks time, and that he's expected to play in the second half of the season.

???

He's a tank and will recover, but he's not going to play a key role for us this season at all, Alba is playing brilliantly and this will allow Abi to take his time and get into the best shape he possibly can.

Paganinisrvnge

I think Abidal is trying to recover to play a few matches in 2nd half of the season and help in any way he can before he retires. At least that's my theory. Would be amazing if the team could win the Champions League Final and bring on Abidal as a sub again for his last match.

impeh

Hi, its me..
yeh i think he said a month or so ago, he intends to be back around Christmas.

Personally i dont think he'll be playing regularly again but still, would be nice to have him around the team.

CatalinR10

yeh i think he said a month or so ago, he intends to be back around Christmas.

Personally i dont think he'll be playing regularly again but still, would be nice to have him around the team.

A8o462wCcAARpC9.png:large

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I had a dream Abidal was back and playing. Random dream, because I haven't been thinking much about football lately. It was great, so hopefully it's a premonition.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, would be a dream scenario, for sure...As Pagan mentioned, I could see him making it back for an emotional curtain call...But who knows, perhaps he will shatter that barrier as well and become a full time footballer, post liver transplant...He'll have to switch to Adidas, Impossible is Nothing

F

Flavia

Back in training today!!!
Apart from the group, with Bartra and Alexis, buck back in the field. So good to see that :D

2012-11-30_ENTRENO_27-Optimized.v1354285526.JPG

2012-11-30_ENTRENO_23-Optimized.v1354285522.JPG

Abi in 1:11

Home of Barca Fans