Eric Abidal

Stric

I just hope that the offer will still exist later even if he leaves. I'd love to see him come back to the club when he decides to retire as a player.

abual3bed1

Him wanting to go is gonna feel disrespectful towards the club, I don't believe any of those things. Abidal wants to stay in Barcelona and the club will offer him the position of the club's ambassador after he retires, so I don't see him leaving.

Stric

Can't believe it... and honestly I'm not really happy about it, either. :icon_neutral: He said himself just about 2 weeks ago that he's in no condition to play a full game and that he can only be good for about 20 minutes. And I don't mean this in the sense that I don't like the team suffering because of an off-form defender, I mean... for his sake. To me this seems like a desperate and ill-advised attempt to rest both Bartra and Pique ahead of the PSG game.

loozy

Can't believe it... and honestly I'm not really happy about it, either. :icon_neutral: He said himself just about 2 weeks ago that he's in no condition to play a full game and that he can only be good for about 20 minutes. And I don't mean this in the sense that I don't like the team suffering because of an off-form defender, I mean... for his sake. To me this seems like a desperate and ill-advised attempt to rest both Bartra and Pique ahead of the PSG game.

Maybe he'll play 45 min and Bartra the other half?

Mr Hulot

Is this real life? He hasn't lost a yard of pace despite his operation and his age :worthy:
As someone said above, he is playing better than all of defenders this year...

Home of Barca Fans