Eric Abidal

zanela

Hey! You are too harsh on some of our own players before even giving them their due chances!! :angry:
But we still do have The Yaya :D

And, which are these players i 've been harsh on? I say it how i see it. U really think a slow & inexperienced Ukranian & an off-form Marquez can be trusted for such crucial games.? Well! guess what? i dont.

well of course it would not be ideal but i think maybe puyol should play on the right to mark cristiano and dani alves could play left (he did it in confed cups)

And, who should be the two Cbs?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
clone pique its the only good option or stick yaya back there he is better back there then marquez and im still not a chygrinsky fan

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And, which are these players i 've been harsh on? I say it how i see it. U really think a slow & inexperienced Ukranian & an off-form Marquez can be trusted for such crucial games.? Well! guess what? i dont.

I know he can't be trusted already but calling him SNAIL!? You were also very harsh on Ibra!! Give the guys some time no

diegomessi

in her defense he is slow and that is a fact, but i do not think he has been so bad since he arrived

at least we are not guranteed to give up a gol when he plays like with rafa....

zanela

I know he can't be trusted already but calling him SNAIL!?

If he is not a SNAIL, then what? A Tortoise?
jgpow2.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
in her defense he is slow and that is a fact, but i do not think he has been so bad since he arrived

at least we are not guranteed to give up a gol when he plays like with rafa....

If he is not a SNAIL, then what? A Tortoise?
jgpow2.gif

He's just back from an injury!! Before that he was more than fine for a new-comer & the whole change of culture, style of play, etc

diegomessi

its not about how good he is as a player

as a human being and an athlete he can not run very fast

zanela

Its confirmed on the official site that he 'll be out for 3 weeks due to a muscle injury in his left thigh.

Home of Barca Fans