Eric Abidal

Evil

Shabazz
Even if he does make it back in time for the Clasico. I'd prefer playing Maxwell to a player who has been out for 3 weeks, with no match fitness or match awareness.

Maybe Toure can play as a CB with Puyol at LB, and a midfield of Xavi, Keita, and Busquets. We'll do just fine..

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Very annoying as Abidal has been one of our most consistent players this season. Pep will need to have a defence in mind for the Clasico and give out game time accordingly.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Well technically Tamer if he recovers fast it will be only 2 weeks out, hardly a long time on the sidelines. I hope/believe he will make it knowing his history and fitness.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i would rather run with puyol at LB and with pique and marquez/ chiggy as a yaya will be able to stop most attacks in the mid.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He is getting a new contract, thoughts?

He was pretty good this year so far for me bar one or two games.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Eric has the N1H1 virus according to MD, who also claim that Yaya is undergoing medical tests to see if he also has it. Not what we need given the upcoming games.

gazza

Eric has the N1H1 virus according to MD, who also claim that Yaya is undergoing medical tests to see if he also has it. Not what we need given the upcoming games.

Yeah C.A. just read it seems there both down with confirmed swine flu damn.

Home of Barca Fans