Eric Abidal

Galning

Haha yeah!
He probably thought "I don't need this pussy ninja equipment, I'm Abidal for God's sake!"

zanela

He looks like the most miserable man on earth here. Maybe he's thinking "why did I not take this ninja equipment, too" ?

This is what you get, when you're playing the tough guy, Abidal. This is Kazan.

Or,may be he wants to experience how its like to play on matchday when u'll not be allowed to wear all this ninja stuff... :abidal: is a clever lad

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
He's been incredibly consistent this season, I was a critic of him, but recent performances have been quite good... Props to him!
Actually he played very decent last season until his injury in february. He only had his weak performances after he got back, and lost more confidence after his back to back sent offs.

MinaFCB

why is he rated as the worst player on the pitch today?i didnt expect it after his good performances.

FlyLo

He actually did pretty good today. Not that bad defensively and occasionally went forward too.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
IF Chyg or Marquez find form we can do without Abidal, Puyol is just as good of a leftback. But that's a pretty big if.

zanela

IF Chyg or Marquez find form we can do without Abidal, Puyol is just as good of a leftback. But that's a pretty big if.

We'd get murdered by kaka & ladyboy's pace if we fielded the snale & an off form Marquez. He is the only pacy defender we've got. We NEED him for both games. And, the snail is ineligible for CL.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We'd get murdered by kaka & ladyboy's pace if we fielded the snale & an off form Marquez. He is the only pacy defender we've got. We NEED him for both games. And, the snail is ineligible for CL.

Hey! You are too harsh on some of our own players before even giving them their due chances!! :angry:
But we still do have The Yaya :D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
well of course it would not be ideal but i think maybe puyol should play on the right to mark cristiano and dani alves could play left (he did it in confed cups)

Home of Barca Fans