Eric Abidal

Trequartista

The good
I like him and its a bonus he looks good at Centre-Half

interesting to see Pep choosing him ahead of Milito,maybe thats because1-he showed he is great at that position 2-Milito looked a bit shaky for me in the pre season and the away supercup 3-the amazing form of Maxwell and the very good performances from Adriano,as I have said before a CB under Pep is not like a Cb under Domenech

zanela

haha, some of you are getting carried away. Abidal is still a liability at CB. Wait till we face a decent team.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Pep said Abidal played only because he had to rest others... that makes sense.

Yea he'll be fine at CB against teams like Racing and if it gives rest to others its fine. But he's definitely not to be trusted there against a decent side, and it doesn't need to be tested again just look at the world cup.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Abidal: "When my contract ends in 2012, I'll stop playing. Unless Barça offers me to renew. Then I’ll continue. It's Barça or retirement"

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Well after playing with this Barca side anything else is just blah. And he knows it. He'll retire unless maybe he wanted to make some extra mula. But football-wise, he knows after Barca there's nothing that will really fulfill him.

Home of Barca Fans