Eric Abidal

dalitis8

Banned
it's arrogance to "blame" anyone for that goal.

it wasn't a defensive mistake, it was a piece of genius from cissé, and really that should be appreciated more.

...with a hefty dose of luck thrown into the mix....

...in fact both our full-backs were caught behind the wingers on the rare occasion of a PAO counter...maybe because of our total domination of the match...maybe due to bad positioning and an overly offensive stance...I will be keeping an eye on them...:watch:

S

sniper84

he is good defender and he has experience
he has foot left strong

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Strange news.
I wasn't impressed with Maxwell in first 2 games of La Liga but let's see if he improves tomorrow.

desoe

Sadly it has to be something serious, when he's about to miss a HEAVY game like this. I hope it's not something related to anybody's health or something. His wife cheating on him with John Terry sounds like a better option (humanity related)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sadly it has to be something serious, when he's about to miss a HEAVY game like this. I hope it's not something related to anybody's health or something. His wife cheating on him with John Terry sounds like a better option (humanity related)

Same thing I was thinking

mike2334a

i heard that his grandfather is dying or something so he wanted to spend his last days with him sadly . dont know if its true tho but i think its something like that

mike2334a

haha no lol im from PALESTINE the real PALESTINE middle east but i moved to here to the US couple years ago and i live in Dallas Texas now : )

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Ah ok. I saw your post on a match thread (think it was Joan Gamper) and you were asking when the kick-off time was in Texas, so I thought it was Palestine, Texas. Which actually exists, lol.

Home of Barca Fans