Eric Abidal

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I am genuinely amazed at just how good he has been this season.

me too. he's been astounding. move over Steve McQueen, there's a new King of Cool in town.

frankly, he's a better option at CB than Puyol is for all but the big games (where Puyi turns into The Ultimate Warrior).

W

woobie

He gets extra cool points for the Lyon comment, I think. Most of my non-Liga fan friends didn't understand it at all. I was amused.

dalitis8

Banned
The days of 08/09, when we were saying that Abidal was our Achilles heel, seem so distant right now. He was very,very good last year. But this!!!

Top defender in the world right now.

alex 10

Barcelona's vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu has expressed his delight with Abidal's recent performances and stated that a new deal is on the cards for the left footed defender.

"We will definitely offer him a contract extension until after 2013," Bartomeu was quoted as saying by Ona FM.

"He has made a lot of progress this term and has really changed. He was a good player before and has now developed into an excellent player

V

voodoomaster

Abidal is the best fotball player in the world. I liked the phrase mentioned above: "king of cool". It's fitting. He's definitly my favorite player. I have to admit that I didn't notice his exellency until recently, maybe around the time of the Madrid match. He has grown I guess, or maybe it's just me beeing blind. At least it's impossible to not have acknowledged his brilliance the last months. The contract extension case made my day! This is actually my first post at "barcaforum", and I think that praising the best player in the world is a decent start. My english isn't too good, so it's a little bit irritating not beeing able to express myself the way I want to. But soon I will become better I guess. Anyway: This looks like a fine website, and I will probably start visiting regulary. KING ABIDAL!!!

Richard.H

He has been so underrated to our success this season. If he had last season's form this season we would've been 2nd place in La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans