Eric Abidal

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope it isn't any serious and he recovers completely... All the Barca faithful are with you Abi. You'll return soon

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[YOUTUBE]WWaLxFIVX1s[/YOUTUBE]

DucdeOrléans

As I remember a Betis player (Miki something) also received the exact same diagnose last week.

Thank God we have Maxwell and Adriano left. When only looking at the team it would have been more horrible if it was Alves.

Richard.H

In my country there's a saying that if enough people are jealous of you, something unfortunate is bound to happen. This injury crisis of barca is the result of all the hate the team receives across Europe.

mobster_1930

Exactly, I just want him to make full recovery. It doesn't matter if he never plays again, this is Abi's life and that's the most important, not how Adriano or Maxwell will replace him.

hemakesmemessi

Hope he is okay and makes a speedy recovery! He really has been outstanding in the last couple of months, maybe the best i've seen him play! Good Luck to him!

Home of Barca Fans