Eric Abidal

PSV & Barca

Wow just heard on Dutch television Abidal has a tumor, very said news. Hope he will recover and for him and his relatives as soon as possible.

B

barcelona6

Shit,get well soon Abidal.

Does anybody know how long recovery normally is after these kind of operations?

W

woobie

Indeed it was. Thank you for the reminder, Pepe. And yes, just best to let it be.

Hopefully the tumor is benign and the surgery will be successful. :(

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's not about the player's importance to the team Tiam... All the prayers and well wishes here, are &, should be first and foremost for the person that Abidal is and then for the Barcelona player that he is

Get well soon Abi

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Eric has been a stone cold killer this season. he eats up opposition players like I eat steak. Where our back line would have been with El Capitan injured and Pique love-sick I don't even want to contemplate. With him healthy I was sure that we were going to win the CL.

Jesus I feel so sorry for him too. he's obviously having the best year of his career too.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
It's not about the player's importance to the team Tiam... All the prayers and well wishes here, are &, should be first and foremost for the person that Abidal is and then for the Barcelona player that he is

Get well soon Abi
Tbh thats not what I meant I meant for making such a remark he should be told off especially at a time like this then simply adding that Abidal is of equal value.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I feel so horrible for him!!!

Why football gods!?!?!?!? Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?!?!?

Eric+Abidal+Barcelona+v+Real+Madrid+La+Liga+xzoZjViStm_l.jpg

Home of Barca Fans