Eric Abidal

El Gato

Villarato!
I feel really bad for the guy.. His best season since he scored that goal against Bilbao and beforehand he wasn't bad at all..

Is that tumor or is it a cancer.. Some forums get me really confused on that one.....

DucdeOrléans

Great messages of support from Filipe Luis, Andrés Palop, Cesc Fàbregas, Rio Ferdinand, Henok Goitom, Ryan Babel, Diego Forlán, Carlos Cuéllar, Robin van Persie, Jack Wilshere, Lucas Leiva, Giuseppe Rossi and Cristiano Ronaldo. As well as from Jeffrén, Piqué, Puyol, Adriano and Iniesta. Great to see.

I don't care if people think I am biased but I honestly think that Abidal has been the best defender this year so far. Only Vidic has been near his level. Really seems like a classy guy as well.

I couldn't believe what I was reading until I looked at who posted it...figures.

What a idiot you are. Sorry but that is just unacceptable idiot or not. Don't you see this?:banghead:

"As I remember a Betis player (Miki something) also received the exact same diagnose last week.

Thank God we have Maxwell and Adriano left. When only looking at the team it would have been more horrible if it was Alves."

Also read my post before the one I quoted... Unbelieveable...

I feel really bad for the guy.. His best season since he scored that goal against Bilbao and beforehand he wasn't bad at all..

Is that tumor or is it a cancer.. Some forums get me really confused on that one.....

That is not known yet. Will be after the operation. Let's hope not.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
1242258648591abidal-efegd.jpg

DucdeOrléans

Your the idiot, the last piece in bold is why. What an asshole of a thing to say

Are you drunk? What do you not understand? "When only looking at the team" = we are more able to coop without Abidal than Alves as a team? Are you seriously an idiot of the highest rank? Do you actually think that I would have more sympathy with Alves if such a horrible thing happened to him and not Abidal. Unbelieveable.....

W

woobie

Duc de Orleans is out for a week. Anyone else who insults other boardmembers will also be out for a week.

K

Khalifa

According to the doctor, the operation of Abidal would be a routine operation and he could be back in 4 to 6 weeks [courtesy of barcastuff]

Get well soon Rey :(

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans