Eric Abidal

Richard.H

Roura: Abidal is a real choice for us on Wednesday.

A bit off topic, but is Roura still in charge? I only see reports coming out of Roura, so is Tito still recovering?

Anyway, very happy for Abidal. He actually looked quite solid out there. That run he made behind Deulo was excellent. Too bad Deulo didn't see him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Tito was very active on the sidelines, my guess is that they let Roura do the talking in order to give Tito some privacy and to focus on the football

Stric

As much as I love Abi and am happy for his comeback, I don't want him playing regularly, especially not big games like PSG on Wednesday. Not because I don't trust his abilities, on the contrary, but because every time I see the ball going towards him and an attacker running at him, I get incredibly scared. It's an unjustified fear, I believe, but I can't help it. Obviously he wouldn't have gotten the medical green light if they thought it was dangerous, but somehow the thought of him getting hit with a ball, or even worse, kicked/hit/knock down (imagine a beast like Ibra), just makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable. I'd be fine with him playing here and there and retiring after he lifts at least one more trophy with the captain's band on his arm.

I shed a womanly tear. Does that count?

Yes, but only tonight. :lol: :wave:

abual3bed1

BHMx3WzCIAAsyKg.jpg

:worthy:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Abidal: "I said to Alexis before the game: 'You'll score today, don't forget me!'. I knew it was his day..."

this should count as an assist.

Stric

Abidal: "I said to Alexis before the game: 'You'll score today, don't forget me!'. I knew it was his day..."

this should count as an assist.

:worthy:

So that was what the hug and celebration were all about. I thought it was just Sanchez dedicating the goal to Abidal because he is awesome.

Home of Barca Fans