Erling Haaland

Vilarrubi

City out of the race?

Ex-J3FzXEAUoY_5

Rory

Thing is City have a stock of players they can sell to raise funds if they are genuinely unable to spend that sort of money (I doubt this).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Haaland not relying on space as much as Mbappe is probably just about him being more of a box player, getting on the end of something, a cross, a loose ball.
If you give both the ball to try and create something against a parked bus, i doubt Haaland would do any better, though.

Haaland is not bad from long range though, perhaps better than Mbappe there(?), a long shot can break down a bus, but you need the space to shoot first.

Haaland is like a tank, big, powerful and speedy but needs its space to maneuver, not as nimble and versatile, in my opinion. Lewandowski, in comparison, is like Haaland but much more versatile and nimble, plus he has better footwork and passing abilities and vision.

I have my doubts about whether Haaland will work for us, but no doubts whatsoever he will work for you guys.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Let's not forget that Haalands idol was Zlatan. Who had quite poor part of his career at Barcelona. So for all we know Barca might be the big club he least wants to join :(

MagIX

For me he and his manager can go fuck themselves.They can go sell their asses somewhere else.
I hope we don't get into this circus of who offers more.
I hope we still have some honour and pride and don't get down on our knees and kiss their asses.

Jenks

Pep "we are a humble club with only a 300 M summer budget" Guardiola.

:koeman:

I take your point, but they've never really splashed out massive crazy money on one player. They've let Liverpool, Chelsea and United take their targets from them rather spend more than they want to.

malvolio

For me he and his manager can go fuck themselves.They can go sell their asses somewhere else.
I hope we still have some honour and pride and don't get down on our knees and kiss their asses.

We've done it before, with Neymar and FDJ.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

This is the reality of football and how it's been for a long time now.

You either adapt or die.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In fact the last time Barca "stuck to their principles, honour and pride" R9 left to join Inter.

MagIX

This is the reality of football and how it's been for a long time now.

You either adapt or die.

Really ? ever thought of using your brain instead of adapting like a sheep, following the herd ?

We spent 420M for Cou - Demb - Griez and what we won ?
We got trashed 8-2 by Bayern (with 2 goals from loaned Coutinho) , a team which do not spend such figures and has 0 debts and won the CL.

Home of Barca Fans