Erling Haaland

Morten

Really ? ever thought of using your brain instead of adapting like a sheep, following the herd ?

We spent 420M for Cou - Demb - Griez and what we won ?
We got trashed 8-2 by Bayern (with 2 goals from loaned Coutinho) , a team which do not spend such figures and has 0 debts and won the CL.

Bayern rules Germany, does Barcelona rule Spain?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Really ? ever thought of using your brain instead of adapting like a sheep, following the herd ?

We got trashed 8-2 by Bayern (with 2 goals from loaned Coutinho) , a team which do not spend such figures and has 0 debts and won the CL.

Bayern have been spending their fair share of money the last few years. They literally went out and paid Lucas Hernandez' 75m buyout clause.

Anyway that wasn't the point I was making.

My point was about the agent fees you need to pay for players of Haaland's stature. There' no way you can avoid that unless FIFA control it. Which is something by the way you brought up but stupidly enough forgot yourself and tried to steer the conversation in a different way.

So next time don't waste my time by being an idiot.

khaled_a_d

City out of the race?

Ex-J3FzXEAUoY_5

That explains this tour, Pep didn't forgive Raiola yet and it is actually a hit to Halaand's team.
More and more it seems him and Mpabbe might play on the opposite sides of classico in 2022-2023

khaled_a_d

Bayern was as close as irrelevant to us or even worse before that turn around with their coach, amazing what 6 months do.
And whenever they made a deal outside of Germany, they actually spent big.
Even in Germany, some transfers like Hummels or Neuer were big deals at the time.

Vilarrubi

That explains this tour, Pep didn't forgive Raiola yet and it is actually a hit to Halaand's team.
More and more it seems him and Mpabbe might play on the opposite sides of classico in 2022-2023

Let’s hope.

I’m absolutely fine with Real getting Mbappe if we get Haaland. Great for the league too after losing Ronaldo and Neymar.

Tackle

That would be great, but more likely nothing more than Pep's typical "woe is me" press routine.

Birdy

Sorry guys but I don't buy the 'Haalands wants only Barca or RM' thing.

If that was the case, he wouldn't be meeting the top 4 English sides as well.
An auction is getting set both by the player-his entourage, and BVB.

Last edited:

Porque

Come on guys, Pep doesn't want Haaland for 150m because he wants a midfielder for 150m to play as striker.

You should know Pep by now.

Bobo32

Come on guys, Pep doesn't want Haaland for 150m because he wants a midfielder for 150m to play as striker.

You should know Pep by now.

I don't know, I haven't been curious about seeing a player like that in Barcelona since Zlatan, maybe Pep is the same.
He obviously isn't the right type of player for Barcelona, just as Mbappe isn't, but Haaland is more special than previous special players, maybe since R9, in the way he can destroy a defence.
City would need to get rid of a few more players than Barcelona in order to facilitate him in the 11 and still keep control of the ball, but I think Pep might be willing to try.

Porque

I don't know, I haven't been curious about seeing a player like that in Barcelona since Zlatan, maybe Pep is the same.
He obviously isn't the right type of player for Barcelona, just as Mbappe isn't, but Haaland is more special than previous special players, maybe since R9, in the way he can destroy a defence.
City would need to get rid of a few more players than Barcelona in order to facilitate him in the 11 and still keep control of the ball, but I think Pep might be willing to try.

You don't think Mbappe would suit a Samuen Eto'o role?

In terms of a traditional Barcelona 11, Mbappe seems a great fit to me.

Home of Barca Fans