Erling Haaland

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Haaland would be way more useful. Mbappe is best utilizing his speed and we are facing bunkers every week with little space to exploit.

malvolio

the way this circus started with pimping haaland around for the best price should give us some signals on what to expect. and my gut feeling is to steer clear of him and his entourage.

Joan

They're visiting 6 clubs in two days offering Haaland. Like peddlers going door to door selling cooking pots in the past. Big chance you end up empty-handed at the end of the game.

Should see our options, but mustn't give up on signing Mbappe. It could be done this window perhaps.

KingLeo10

I get that he's evaluating his options but he shouldn't let success get to his head...he isn't yet a proven product like CR7 was when he was leaving Man United.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

LOL just saw him in dortmund, we have a place which is named 'ph?nix sea'. I wanted to ask him if he comes to barca but his manager didnt let me asking questions, only taking photos were allowed :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Haaland would be way more useful. Mbappe is best utilizing his speed and we are facing bunkers every week with little space to exploit.

I would argue Mbappe does better than Haaland when there is little space to exploit. Mbappe can dribble and is more explosive in my opinion, also he doesn’t rely on service from other players as much as Haaland. Unless of course if we want to have more crosses and rely on headers and hard duels inside the penalty box to score, in that case Haaland will probably be a better choice.

Morten

I would argue Mbappe does better than Haaland when there is little space to exploit. Mbappe can dribble and is more explosive in my opinion, also he doesn?t rely on service from other players as much as Haaland. Unless of course if we want to have more crosses and rely on headers and hard duels inside the penalty box to score, in that case Haaland will probably be a better choice.

Haaland not relying on space as much as Mbappe is probably just about him being more of a box player, getting on the end of something, a cross, a loose ball.
If you give both the ball to try and create something against a parked bus, i doubt Haaland would do any better, though.

Haaland is not bad from long range though, perhaps better than Mbappe there(?), a long shot can break down a bus, but you need the space to shoot first.

Last edited:

malvolio

I get that he's evaluating his options but he shouldn't let success get to his head...he isn't yet a proven product like CR7 was when he was leaving Man United.

too late for that it seems. as a player you should know what you want. this circus of discussing with every club is done only for money.

FC B

Mino Raiola and Haaland's father will travel to England tomorrow to listen to offers from Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool. They also travelled to Madrid in the afternoom after the meeting in Barcelona.

? Mundo Deportivo

Ok guys, interesting stuff not gonna lie. Just one question pops in my mind: Does it mean something that Raiola and Haaland Sr. came first to us? Something like: let's hear what Barca has to say and then we can compare with what other clubs can offer? Or is just normal for us to be first in this line of clubs? My thoughts after the events this day. What do you think?

They just wanted to start form the top to bottom.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Kane would probably fit better for Real with Mbappe than Haaland would.

Drop deep pull defenders oot and zing through his passes to Mbappe be deadly on break then focal point in box when up the park firing in crosses.

But Haaland age and to stop anyone else having him still be main target surely.

bastardo

Haaland struggles when the opponents sits back. Mbappe is more versatile and can actually pick apart the defence with a better dribbling relative to haaland.

Morten

Kane would probably fit better for Real with Mbappe than Haaland would.

Drop deep pull defenders oot and zing through his passes to Mbappe be deadly on break then focal point in box when up the park firing in crosses.

But Haaland age and to stop anyone else having him still be main target surely.

Kane would be great for either one i think, as both like to run in behind, a sort of 4-4-2(with Kane dropping deep) could work very well too.

Kane stays in England though.

Home of Barca Fans