Erling Haaland

Barcilliant

It will never happen. We can't even afford the commissions of the father and Raiola. That in itself would be around 60 million. Than 75 million transfer fee and another 75 million salary for the next five years.
Forget it. Get Vlahovich or Cabral.

Devils

Laporta in June 2022: "I'm going to make Haaland an offer he can't refuse."

Laporta in Sept 2022: "I was hoping Haaland would join for free."

Birdy

Laporta in June 2022: "I'm going to make Haaland an offer he can't refuse."

Laporta in Sept 2022: "I was hoping Haaland would join for free."

Basically, this!

There is no way we can afford that dude, when the likes of City with their endless money have reservations about him breaking their wage structure.
Actually, I have my doubts about how he would fit on the field, but that's another issue.

The important thing is that this whole discussion is disorienting, as it detracts us from real targets in the summer, and just exacerbates false and futile hope

MTL_Barca

If there is any player right now worth to scrap every cent together then that's probably Haaland, but yeah no way we can pull that one off.

Also the squad needs about 10 other signings as well, Haaland is a monster but he can't carry a bunch of bums to titles.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

We lost Messi and now we see the results. You need an elite player, an elite goal scorer. Go throw the bank at this kid. He could be this generation, Ronaldo.

If we had an elite scorer this season, I think we would be sitting top-4 in LaLiga right now. Potentially still in CL too(We beat Benfica home). That's how big a difference I think Haaland could have for us or used to be Messi.

That's a lot of money right there, qualifying from the group stage and guaranteed top-4 in LaLiga. Pays for Haaland itself.

Last edited:

Kul_z

He could become an instant legend if he comes here and bangs thropyies. Ballon d'or would be a big possibility too. Direct challenge vs mbappe. Lead the fallen giant out of the hole. Common viking thats the challenge you are born for

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not a fan of these obsessions for mega transfers, club needs to course correct & no single signing is going to expedite that. Patience, grasshoppers

Home of Barca Fans