Erling Haaland

JamDav1982

As for the player’s salary, it has been revealed that Demb?l? is on a € 12 million-a-year (gross) plus a bonus of € 3.3 million if Barcelona win the treble. Demb?l? is currently out of action due to a muscle injury. He is expected to return to action in three/four months.

Football leaks

Jesus are you that dumb?

It states 12m gross in your quote above.

Learn difference between gross and net and stop making a fool of yourself chief.

M3ls

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/09/01/59a96c88e5fdea1a538b45ba.html

MARCA

Barcelona may have already forked out a huge transfer fee of 105 million euros to sign Ousmane Dembele from Borussia Dortmund, but they could also end up spending a small fortune on his wages.That's because the Frenchman could be paid as much as 20m euros per season.According to German publication Der Spiegel, the player will earn 12m euros in basic salary, while add-ons could see his earnings rise by 66 percent.It was also revealed by Der Spiegel that the Blaugrana are planning a commission of 9m euros for Dembele's agents.

JamDav1982

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/09/01/59a96c88e5fdea1a538b45ba.html

MARCA

Barcelona may have already forked out a huge transfer fee of 105 million euros to sign Ousmane Dembele from Borussia Dortmund, but they could also end up spending a small fortune on his wages.That's because the Frenchman could be paid as much as 20m euros per season.According to German publication Der Spiegel, the player will earn 12m euros in basic salary, while add-ons could see his earnings rise by 66 percent.It was also revealed by Der Spiegel that the Blaugrana are planning a commission of 9m euros for Dembele's agents.

As with your first quote you didnt understand... 12m is gross... before tax is taken off and not net.. as it is when is states basic salary.

You are doing my work for me and show how little you understand the numbers discussed.

You are putting up quotes which go against what you are claiming.

M3ls

As with your first quote you didnt understand... 12m is gross... before tax is taken off and not net.. as it is when is states basic salary.

You are doing my work for me and show how little you understand the numbers discussed.

You are putting up quotes which go against what you are claiming.

Taking into account the figures that you name, our salary fund should not exceed 300 million. But Alemany said it was $ 430 million the day after Griezmann left.

Where do these numbers come from?

I think that these sources incorrectly indicate gross and net.

khaled_a_d

Eto'o is completely different from Halland. The Cameroonian played excellently in a quick short pass, he could go to different positions in the attack during the game, he was excellent in small spaces.

Halland is a different type of player.

May I ask who do you want us to buy to improve our attack and star power (the later is important for club like us)
You don't rate Fati, you don't want Halaand. I know you like Torres a lot but I doubt you think he xan carry such attack.

Who do you think is worth passing on a chance to get Halaand?
For the record, I have my reservations about him, but considering where football is today I actually want him a lot

JamDav1982

Taking into account the figures that you name, our salary fund should not exceed 300 million. But Alemany said it was $ 430 million the day after Griezmann left.

Where do these numbers come from?

I think that these sources incorrectly indicate gross and net.

You have been educated enough and not progressed much.

Stay ignorant. It is irrelevant really.

Mateka

Laporta should sell De Jong, fly to vegas with a suitcase with 80m, and put it on Madrid to knock out PSG.

Then collect the 190m. and make it happen.

Foolproof plan.

Maybe not foolproof but it was realistic. Closer to reality than some I have read.

M3ls

You have been educated enough and not progressed much.

Stay ignorant. It is irrelevant really.

Alemany said that our salary fund is 430 million euros. These numbers were announced after Griezmann's departure.

According to you, on average, Barcelona players receive 12-15 million euros before taxes. Answer the question - why then our salary fund is 430 million?

M3ls

May I ask who do you want us to buy to improve our attack and star power (the later is important for club like us)
You don't rate Fati, you don't want Halaand. I know you like Torres a lot but I doubt you think he xan carry such attack.

Who do you think is worth passing on a chance to get Halaand?
For the record, I have my reservations about him, but considering where football is today I actually want him a lot

If we are talking about young status players, now only Mbappe and Halland are on the market.

I think that the Frenchman is more suitable for Barcelona than Halland, but unfortunately he is moving to Madrid.

I don't think we should be running after names. We need to build a TEAM.

M3ls

Look at the City. They destroyed PSG, which has Neymar Messi and Mbappe.
Why? Because the City is a team. They make up for the lack of star players in the attack with teamwork.

Morten

Why? Because the City is a team. They make up for the lack of star players in the attack with teamwork.

Actually, PSG won on aggregate in those two matches, that said, City were the better team in both matches, but goals are goals.

serghei

Teamwork, oil money, and not least Guardiola.

Home of Barca Fans