Erling Haaland

L3v1s

This guy is just so much more likeable than mbappe

Indeed he is.. Maybe not the most talented all around(and he even said it in this interview he'd like to improve his game more), but he has top 1% physique and shows true sportsmanship. You just cant hate but root for him. I hope he can achieve something great this season.

Horatio

You're welcome
You guy wont believe me but 30 seconds before he took him off I wrote in my friends betting group: ?Watch Pep take him off to protect Messi?s record? W for me.

Mitchell1978

Indeed he is.. Maybe not the most talented all around(and he even said it in this interview he'd like to improve his game more), but he has top 1% physique and shows true sportsmanship. You just cant hate but root for him. I hope he can achieve something great this season.

His positioning is absolutely world class. No coincidence he's always in the right position

Morten

Mbappe is a better player, but since he has kinda checked out of club football, he better make up for it by winning another trophy or two with France, otherwise Haaland could end up having a better legacy.

serghei

Mbappe is a better player, but since he has kinda checked out of club football, he better make up for it by winning another trophy or two with France, otherwise Haaland could end up having a better legacy.

Relax, Mbappe is gonna sign with Madrid soon. He's just about there in being fed up with the Qataris. I'd bet on next summer, but if not next summer, 2024 for sure.

Morten

Relax, Mbappe is gonna sign with Madrid soon. He's just about there in being fed up with the Qataris. I'd bet on next summer, but if not next summer, 2024 for sure.

He is never coming here, PSG pays him higher wages, also image rights is a problem.

Porque

I reckon Qatari will want to try and switch Bap to Man Utd if they purchase.

That way they can do a few things

1) Manipulate the transfer fee. Only fee involved will be Baps commish.
2) Maintain their Qatari based tax free image deals with Bap. This benefits Mbappe more than playing anywhere else.
3) Build that project with a world class player.

Don't really think Mbappe would be obliged to play in the EPL either.

Home of Barca Fans