Erling Haaland

KingLeo10

Henry was better on the ball and more gifted as a footballer, but Mbappe is definitely the better big game player tbh, atleast when it comes to decisive goals.

serghei

Kind of lost a gear as the season progressed. Or the games got tougher and the opponents figured him out a bit.

Morten

Kind of lost a gear as the season progressed. Or the games got tougher and the opponents figured him out a bit.

He will break the all-time record no doubt, probably by a good bit, but talks of 50+ league goals probably won't happen, not this season anyway.

Its really difficult to keep it going through an entire season, you don't see many 40+ league goals in the best divisions for a reason.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This is the case of Zlatan at Barca I think. Just an absolute mismatch in terms of style and team, without the personality antics.

KingLeo10

He will break the all-time record no doubt, probably by a good bit, but talks of 50+ league goals probably won't happen, not this season anyway.

Its really difficult to keep it going through an entire season, you don't see many 40+ league goals in the best divisions for a reason.

All time record? Which one? The EPL one?

vegitot

How? Henry is a level below the true goats & Mpabbe shows up in big games in a way Henry never does, at the end of his career Mbappe will be considered better than Henry.

Mbappe is also below that level too. Like Kingleo said abovd, Henry was more gifted with the ball, pure joy.

I would pick 24 years old Henry over current Mbappe.

jamrock

Mbappe is also below that level too. Like Kingleo said abovd, Henry was more gifted with the ball, pure joy.

I would pick 24 years old Henry over current Mbappe.

Rose tinted glasses, like I said Mbappe shows up more when it matters, kid already has like 4 WC final goals,

At the end of his career he will rather easily be considered better than henry, Henry is more 'gifted' thanCR7 too, doesn't matter when you win, which is what Mbappe will continue to do.

vegitot

Rose tinted glasses, like I said Mbappe shows up more when it matters, kid already has like 4 WC final goals,

At the end of his career he will rather easily be considered better than henry, Henry is more 'gifted' thanCR7 too, doesn't matter when you win, which is what Mbappe will continue to do.

Well, i'm not saying Mbappe won't be end up as a greater player than Henry. Just Henry was more gifted with the ball and his overall game was better.

Mbappe needs to play outside PSG to reach higher level. Perharps a top coach to sharpen his ability like Wenger did with Henry.

bastardo

Unironically he would be much better at United. Their players and especially Bruno will not stop trying to thread passes to him.

Home of Barca Fans