Erling Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean what is even the discussion here.

That we shouldn't sign Haaland? Which strikers would be better for us? Shit ones that don't score goals but are good at link-up?

ajnotkeith

Look at the City. They destroyed PSG, which has Neymar Messi and Mbappe.
Why? Because the City is a team. They make up for the lack of star players in the attack with teamwork.

2-0 and 1-2 is hardly a great example of destruction. Against the arguably best team in the world, with a ton of money and a world class coach. Actually seems more of an example for the stars you decry than not.

iniestaGOAT

CarmeBarcelo
: "I don’t believe anything Laporta says. He has to be realistic."

Madrid in shambles. Don Laporta has them shook.

iniestaGOAT

2-0 and 1-2 is hardly a great example of destruction. Against the arguably best team in the world, with a ton of money and a world class coach. Actually seems more of an example for the stars you decry than not.

Yes city actually goes out if same happens in knock out stage.

Thats what PSG gonna do grind it out with few moments of brilliance from front 3

Barcilliant

I would be shocked if this happens.
We can't even register Torres ffs! How ae we going to get Haaland?
Wha if Xavi and Haaland aren't a good fit? Who leaves?
IF Haaland comes Xavi will have to build the team around his strengths. That means less farting around in midfield and getting the ball to Haaland as quickly as possible.
Then we have the Raiola issue too. The fat one will want an improved contract every six months.
I can see Mbappe staying at PSG and Haaland going to Real Madrid.

khaled_a_d

If we are talking about young status players, now only Mbappe and Halland are on the market.

I think that the Frenchman is more suitable for Barcelona than Halland, but unfortunately he is moving to Madrid.

I don't think we should be running after names. We need to build a TEAM.

Not just status in terms of fame, but ability too. Not sure if yo are including that or not.
But generally I agree. But will comment on last sentence.

Teams need prolific goal scorer, very few can survive without it. And those usually happen with certain coaches.
Pep is the only sure thing of those, although City are the only team he coached who lacked multiple players who can score ton of goals.
But they have insane depth and plenty of attacking options, and coached by an all time great.

We can't bet on Xavi to be that coach, it isn't fair to him.

Why? Because the City is a team. They make up for the lack of star players in the attack with teamwork.

Or by having a super star coach, which we don't have

El Guaje

As if we wouldnt be able to build a team with Haaland lol.

Also We destroyed all of Bayern, PSG and City with MSN.

Messigician

Move to players section already

Mino Raiola and Joan Laporta are very close friends. A pact has been reached. If Bar?a can get the money, Erling Haaland will sign for Barcelona.

? @DBR8 via @ellarguero

Lazy mods

FinBarcelonafan

Other forums already complaining about Barca signing Haaland and how Barca has no money. Love it!

Signing Haaland would be huge statement.

Andresito

Staff member
Other forums already complaining about Barca signing Haaland and how Barca has no money. Love it!

Signing Haaland would be huge statement.

Not just forums.

Jose Bordalas on FC Barcelona:
"They have a debt of ?300m and have signed Ferran Torres for ?55m and they?re going to sign [?lvaro] Morata. And the president says they will sign more players, even [Erling] Haaland."

Mitchell1978

Yeah... lets go bankruptcy!

like i said before Barca has neither the money nor the sportive project to compete at the highest level

it should be humble and grind it out untill it gets back on its feet before making such big signings

Home of Barca Fans