Ernesto Valverde - V1

JamDav1982

It's been on the cards all season. It's needed to happen to be honest, a huge wake up call I hope.

He's in charge of Barcelona, not Bilbao. Show a bit of fucking bravery and go for a goal early and the game is dead.

Thats the worst part... Roma looked poor when finally attacked them at 3-0.

serghei

Well... the good part is that we don't have to rest anyone now.

So... all in vs Valencia. Line-up the same team.

El Guaje

We need more workhorses!!!! 4-4-2 all da way bruh!!! Still unbeaten in the league!!!

The reality is we have been this shit for a long, long time now but we managed to get the results, which masked the reality. Now when we dont, Valverde the fraud is getting exposed once again.

This is the most embarrassing defeat in recent Barca history.

-In the Bayern thrashing they were just so much better than us
-Juve and PSG were bad, but we came back in one of the ties and well Juve is an elite team

But this fucking shit is unacceptable. Parking the bus with a 3 goal advantage from the home leg, playing like the biggest cowards in the world and getting losing to a team much inferior to us by a scoreline of 3-0.

This is not the Barca I know and love. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you fraud.

We need an actual manager capable of managing a big team next season.

I couldn't care less about the league and cup now.

xXKonan

I Just don't get it he should have made changes as soon as we went 1 down.

But nope he waits until we are 4-3 and he brings on Gomes of all people and when they are 4-0 he finally brings Dembele and Paco who didn't have the time to be as effective. Cowardly is to best describes this, he cares to much about "Defensive Stability" even though there was none of it this fucking match.

Givenchy

Should get sacked or resign at the end of the season. This is disgracul

end of the season? he should be sacked on the spot tonight. fuck his 'la liga unbeaten record'. this was a disgraceful performance. where were the subs? is the guys nose so long he can't see whats going down on the pitch or something?

I don't care if we go down with a fight but that was.. no words

Home of Barca Fans