Ernesto Valverde - V1

Faceless

No more faces at night
Wenger-tier football. Playing the 1st team in every game. Running busquets, suarez, iniesta and pique down to the ground. Benching Dembele and not developing Semedo earlier in the season. The treble was there in reach but this tactical genius ruined it. Enough is enough.

Hang on, so winning the league title means nothing now?

CL officially >>>> La Liga

I don't think anyone denied that the level required to win a CL is higher than the level required to win a league??

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
His luck finally ran out, finally he was exposed, and we paid a heavy price. Poor tactics, bad decisions when it comes to lineups and subs, minimal development of players.

Get the hell out Valverde.

Cule4life

The Culest
Unbeaten in a la liga and so much better than Pep , think he should stay.

Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

Enjoy watching Madrid 3peating and Ronaldo kissing his 6th BDO

Jägermeister

It was sarcasm man , that was the argument these valverde apologists always used. Even when Barca looked shaky against chelsea , sevilla and sometimes minnows in la liga. They would always use the unbeaten in la liga card.

Didn´t see the "better than Pep" thing, so it should have been clear. But on the other hand, you never know around here.

serghei

this all makes sense. BUT half the players in the team are 3-4 time CL winners....how the fuck do they suffer a mental block?? unless it's not a mental block, and simply lack of 110% effort. even despite valverde's coaching, this time should have enough in them to score 1 goal somehow, coming off a 4-1 home lead.

They played the manager's game plan. Physically, and here BBZ is right, the team doesn't work hard enough. I look at Madrid, and they are fucking athletes. We look like we don't go to the gym and work out at all.

We lost this game tactically, and phyiscally.

Hang on, so winning the league title means nothing now?

CL officially >>>> La Liga

Being humiliated in one is not acceptable. Not by a team like Roma, with all due respect for what they've played tonight.

blaugrana1987

CL is harder for us, but not for Real IMO. They cant bother to play game in game out, but we grind the results. Once in top competition, we know we are no match.

Donatello

We should get Tuchel, he is at least innovative and plays attacking football. Also, he gives chance to youngsters. See the current Dortmund,they have great youngsters, many of whom where either promoted or bought under Tuchel. Plus, He is very well familiar with ousmane dembele and would be quite exciting to see how far he can go under the right manager who trusts him.

And As for Conte, I think he has an awful CL record. He plays 3-5-2 most of time, which becomes all predictable after some time, which never worked for his teams in CL. And he has turned hazard into an average winger and his game depends on a target man, and we don't play like that.

God,I just wish we had a bold manager like Klopp or maybe someone who has balls.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

Enjoy watching Madrid 3peating and Ronaldo kissing his 6th BDO

It was sarcams , this was my last post

""It was sarcasm man , that was the argument these valverde apologists always used. Even when Barca looked shaky against chelsea , sevilla and sometimes minnows in la liga. They would always use the unbeaten in la liga card.""

Paulinho was bought for these away games against physical teams and didn’t play a single minute...

This fucking guy.....

Yea because Paulinho would've totally saved us..... He would have changed nothing at his best.

We suffer one of our most humiliating defeats in CL history and you're here shilling for Paulinho?

China-man has been shit for ages now.

Home of Barca Fans