Ernesto Valverde - V1

Devils

Who was the guy who came up with the name FRAUDverde?

He should be banned immediately.

The disrespect is staggering to our double winning coach!

blaugrana1987

People calling for new players...Guys, we have Arthur and Malcom on bench. We got De Jong and De Ligt coming. We have Semedo on fucking bench. We have AMAZING team that got dominated by Liverpools B squad because of fucking Valverde. We dont need revolution, we need competent coach.

serghei

There have been many signs that you can't make FC Barcelona play like Atletico Madrid. Even a team with Atletico's defense have shown that defending for 90 mins is a really bad bad tactic because it invites pressure, and all players cave under pressure. It's as simple as that.

Messigician

So fucking furious. That's the last straw for me. He needs to resign immediately. This is forever a black mark on our history.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He has the personality of a damp towel and a spine like a pool noodle, and it's infecting the team as well.

Get him gone and bring in someone who's not afraid to be a drillmaster. Someone who can make the team brave again.

serghei

That second half has been disastruous, like the Roma one. Seems like Ernie is a one trick pony. At least Emery has won something in Europe. Forget about budget Mourinho, this guy is budget Emery.

MagIX

I see all you care about is who is happy and who isn't dickhead!

No, I'm disappointed that we lost, if the coach is Pep, or Lucho, or EV i do not care.

I always written for me he can go next season, no problem.
Simply I do not hate him and I still think that's not all his fault.

He has to resign because he failed.
But the barcelona problems are deeper, it's not only a question of a good coach

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Not only that, I already knew EV was going to field the exact lineup because one, he doesnt know any goddamn tactics except to defend with 2 blocks of 4, he thinks any lineup that won previously would win every game and two, he's simply a coward, in developing young players and relies on seniors to
lead him by the nose.

People thought he would field Dembele or Arthur in the second leg as if he's some kind of master tactician; I was literally laughing my ass off. You are talking about the one and only Esterno Frauverde here.

Exactly. I went /facepalm as soon as i saw the lineup.
He has absolutly no tactical ability. Less than 0. I dont think ive ever seen a coach with less coaching ability, not even in division 5 of the Swedish leagues.

MessiTBE

Banned
He shouldn’t be ever allowed back into the nou camp

There should be security there on site when he turns up for training on Thursday.

Revoke his pass

messi2140

6racies Xavi
So fucking furious. That's the last straw for me. He needs to resign immediately. This is forever a black mark on our history.

Huh ? whats the sudden change ? You and that cult you are part of all loved him just a few hours ago. I mean he just lost "2" Important games instead of 1.

Raketa10

Dear Lord, he won't resign!

Valverde: "I do not know how this can affect me, I have not had time to think about many things, here we are, the coach has to take responsibility, nothing else."

Home of Barca Fans