Ernesto Valverde - V1

Barcilliant

😃 😃 😃

Typical Valverde.

I'm not even surprised. However this teaeis SHOT!

IT'S NOT ONLY VALVERDE., Alba, Busquets, Suarez, Pique, Coutinho, Roberto. All terrible. We were rested and Liverpool still much fitter and faster.

Richard.H

This is downright embarrassing. The sad thing is the Barcelona residents aren’t at all like the users in this forum. we have seen the problems with EV since the beginning. Most Camp Nou goers have no problems with him. I hope this loss changes their mind. Another year of prime Messi wasted.

jairzinho

I just hate the way we plays ... his selections .. the fact that he doesn’t learn from mistakes.

If he doesn’t resign he should be sacked .

This is my biggest concern. The guy is naive and clueless. Never learns. That's why he needs to leave asap. Second year in a row and we get eliminated like bums embarrassingly with the entire world watching. Think about what this does to the clubs image and profile. This is unacceptable. Hopefully Barto and the board act ruthlessly and fire this bum. Honestly i think the best decision would be to fire him now, appoint an interim coach and then decide on appropriate candidates in the off season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Both Liverpool and Ajax deserve the title. I'm just glad that Madrid are so shit this year they are out of the discussion. Now, if we fire EV immediately, I won't be too mad. We'll have to appoint an attack-based manager, at least we will be more enjoyable to watch. And we can try again next year, with younger guns like De Jong and Dembele playing more decisive roles.

Devils

GOATverde strikes again!

We will secure the double this year and win the treble next year.

Just GOATverde things.

Zidane82

Christ .... imagine if they just let him carry on as manager !!

I’ll never have any faith in us in Europe again .

The other teams will just go for us like they did .. targeting Roberto and playing around Rakitic..

Tekkers

according to [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] he was the most feared manager in the world by other clubs. fucking inept piece of shit. how the hell do you blow 3-0 leads in two consecutive seasons?

Barcilliant

This Barca team is done. Time for a revolution. New manager, new players.

This pattern has been consistent losing big games away for a long time now. Not only losing them but getting over run.

Our seniors have a weak mentality.

Home of Barca Fans