Ernesto Valverde - V1

BruceWayne11

Taking a break from football until this fraud leaves the club. This is one of the most humiliating defeats in the clubs history. We're turning into perennial bottlers.

There's no need to be upset. You or me cannot influence any result. Enjoy the wins and accept the defeats. Valverde is done and dusted.

Cule4life

The Culest
Dear Lord, he won't resign!

Valverde: "I do not know how this can affect me, I have not had time to think about many things, here we are, the coach has to take responsibility, nothing else."

Why are you surprised? If he had any shame he would have resigned after Roma. He knows he'll never get another top job again because only at Barca you can get appointed cos of "Club DNA"

Raketa10

We have to understand that the manager is the most important person in the team. More important than any player. We've hired average managers. Stop fucking around and sign someone who doesn't park the bus vs Liverpool's 2nd string attack.

We god a due from South America who was a rookie in Europe. We then got someone who was basically at his first job as the main manager. Then we got somebody who was sacked from Roma after a terrible season, and did okay with Celta. Then we got the manager of Bilbao.

Come, on ffs. Liverpool got the double Bundesliga winner and CL finalist Klopp.

This is 100% true. After Pep left we had second tier managers.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Still waiting for these 2 dickheads to show up : [MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]. I wonder why they are not responding ?

Richard.H

It could be worse
We could be empty handed like Madrid
If Klopp adds more quality signings next year, you best believe Liverpool will.probably win it again
The signings have been bad, or the coach hasn't been able to make them play good football.
If dembele and coutinho turned out to be good signings, you beat believe we would have put up a tougher fight
Liverpool are simply better, and they will get better next year with more signings.
Klopp is the best coach in the world right now
He didn't get the best Liverpool, he got a Liverpool struggling to get top 6, and look what he has done.
We just have to realize that there wasn't much we could have done with the team we have

I do not want to hear/read any users saying “it could be worse”. The CL has been on a gold platter for us this season. You rarely get chances like this. RM has won 3 cls in a row so gtfo saying we are doing better than them. Only reason they are losing now is because of CR and Zidane absence. We would be fighting for a CL spot if Messi wasn’t on our team

George_Costanza

EV is a press conference: I knew they were better in the first leg and we tried to change the plan in the second leg!!!!!

How did you change? You did nothing, you stupid idiot.

EV: They scored the first goal early, then they scored the second and third goals in the second half, and then they scored the 4th.

Are you a retard? WTF was your plan? what was your reaction?

xXKonan

Watch our spoilt core of players stand behind him and claim that they are the ones responsible for the defeat (which is true as well) and they want EV to stay. Fucking sickening if this happens.
Said it before that there are guys on this team that care more about themselves than what's best for the team.

Real easy to spot as well, Rakitic, Suarez Busi, etc. Those guys don't give a shit about what the team needs and all that matters are if they play.

Raketa10

EV is a press conference: I knew they were better in the first leg and we tried to change the plan in the second leg!!!!!

How did you change? You did nothing, you stupid idiot.

EV: They scored the first goal early, then they scored the second and third goals in the second half, and then they scored the 4th.

Are you a retard? WTF was your plan? what's your reaction?

This is honestly HILARIOUS! If this guy can manage Barca than anything is possible! :facepalm:

MagIX

We have to understand that the manager is the most important person in the team. More important than any player. We've hired average managers. Stop fucking around and sign someone who doesn't park the bus vs Liverpool's 2nd string attack.

We god a due from South America who was a rookie in Europe. We then got someone who was basically at his first job as the main manager. Then we got somebody who was sacked from Roma after a terrible season, and did okay with Celta. Then we got the manager of Bilbao.

Come, on ffs. Liverpool got the double Bundesliga winner and CL finalist Klopp.

I think it's really time to say stop barca dna coach

serghei

He inspires negativity. That's what he does. When other teams inspire strength, this guy always looks like he expects the worst vs serious opponents. Even his pressers are like that. He says we need to be careful, that the game is tough and everything can happen.

When you do that, when you show this kind of fear, only bad things happen.

I think it's really time to say stop barca dna coach

This guy has nothing in common with the Barca DNA. That's the fecking problem. 2 years in and he doesn't even know the team and the players.

Home of Barca Fans