Ernesto Valverde - V1

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

Do you understand now why it is not a good tactic for FC Barcelona to play in a defense-based approach and let Messi do everything up top? Messi had a bad game today, and bam, we are finished. This is not good enough for CL. Our attacking options and strategies have to be better.

vlad

Sorry guys from me, i was 100% barca got this, didnt get all pessimism from most of you here, i know what happened in rome, but thought coach, players, learned something from this, they had perfect resulr for anfield and lpool was misding 2 best players, it was just clear as a day that this will be barca night, i expected such start from lpool, then alba happened with that mistake, i thought, what the heck, just score and they need 5, but attack decided to take things not seriously when in chance, passing around until ball is lost, every high ball, is won by lpool player, barca cant counter if lives depends on that, set pieces... Uselesss, that 4th goal...

Its valverdes fault, he will be gonne, busi will still be here, suarez, pique, alba, rakitic, and i see problem in that

shadows

He inspires negativity. That's what he does. When other teams inspire strength, this guy always looks like he expects the worst vs serious opponents. Even his pressers are like that. He says we need to be careful, that the game is tough and everything can happen.

When you do that, when you show this kind of fear, only bad things happen.

Its ok with him with exercising caution in his pressers, maybe some coaches like to downplay their chances..but then he goes and does nothing to adapt to opponents when the actual game comes along :(

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Said it before that there are guys on this team that care more about themselves than what's best for the team.

Real easy to spot as well, Rakitic, Suarez Busi, etc. Those guys don't give a shit about what the team needs and all that matters are if they play.

Being an athlete, the best athlete you can be, is no longer a priority for them. And it shows.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
the old guard hold the team back. bottled in this year and against Roma, and before that were getting trashed by Juventus, and bottled against Atletico. they are also slow which prevents barca from playing with their normal style. in order to play possession and high line, you need guys that can run, press, catch up to attackers and be comfortable with the ball. I hope de jong and de ligt can help in this area as well as Arthur and dembele developing.

so yes, valverde is to blame for his poor team selection, but these guys have been fucking up since 2015, even under lucho in later stages of cl. a new coach would be let down by them.

I have said before this game that barca needed a new direction this summer, even if they won the cl. a coach with a vision who can develop youth.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He should play the exact same team that lost tonight on the weekend with the exception of Vidal... Then play Copa final with the youngsters he neglected for two seasons and finally fuck off from this club... Barca DNA my ass!

Alik

EV is a press conference: I knew they were better in the first leg and we tried to change the plan in the second leg!!!!!

How did you change? You did nothing, you stupid idiot.

EV: They scored the first goal early, then they scored the second and third goals in the second half, and then they scored the 4th.

What a retard.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
the old guard hold the team back. bottled in this year and against Roma, and before that were getting trashed by Juventus, and bottled against Atletico. they are also slow which prevents barca from playing with their normal style.

so yes, valverde is to blame for his poor team selection, but these guys have been fucking up since 2015, even under lucho in later stages of cl. a new coach would be let down by them.

I have said before this game that barca needed a new direction this summer, even if they won the cl. a coach with a vision who can develop youth.

I see you still cant remove that Valverde's dick out of your mouth. I have never seen such an average coach getting so many excuses

i_bleed_blaugrana

This ALL boils down to Rosell and Bartomeu.

We are clearly paying our comeuppances for Neymar. If you really think about it, we lost this tie indirectly because of Neymar, who was ALWAYS the emblem of Rosell, Bartomeu and the loss of our morals as a club, and what we represent. His "replacement" Dembele, cost us this tie indirectly. I'll get to tonight later but:

a) GUILT-edged chance where Messi lays it off to him in the first leg
b) He clearly isn't taking his off-field recuperation seriously and keeps getting injured, then
c) Retardo plays him in a game where he rests everyone else and he's done for the season now

Neymar and now Dembele has fantastically blown up in our faces and this time, it cost us dearly. Not to mention what Coutinho represents, and he also has blown up fantastically in front of our faces.

Never mind football for a minute here, this about identity and this is why we suffer. Liverpool have an identity that carries through all the way throughout the club and they stay true to that. We clearly don't learn, but I wish to God we'd learn this lesson tonight because they showed us why we aren't doing what we used to do. When you fall away from who you are, as a person, as a club, it always gets you into trouble.

I was willing to tolerate Valverde so long as we won. This was completely unacceptable. He should resign at the end of the season, no questions asked. Promote Pimenta, put Xavi on as his assistant and we go from there, but this failed experiment with him has gone on long enough. Lucho was such a fluke, looking back. They thought he'd do the same thing but clearly this guy is out of his depth. Fielding the same 11 when the game went the way it did in the Camp Nou was absolutely asinine, as is going into MORE of a shell when you are already on the back foot. News flash you fucking idiot: a RB for an FW only works when you are LEADING a game, not trailing and clearly we were in big trouble and needed to find a goal.

We couldn't smoothly pass the ball out of our end all 180 minutes, which is ridiculous considering our quality individually, he didn't make any sort of adjustments to our game and the players clearly needed some fire in the half-time talk, didn't get it, and continue to let this narrative write itself.

Completely embarrassing.

kilian

He just said that Barca was very concentrated today. :lol:

I think someone who said that he is literally stupid could be right. When you listen to him and see his moves, he could quite possibly be an individual with a below average IQ.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[MENTION=10166]i_bleed_blaugrana[/MENTION]

By guilt-edge, you mean gilded? As in a golden chance?

Agree with the rest of it.

Home of Barca Fans