Ernesto Valverde - V1

Zidane82

Sorry guys from me, i was 100% barca got this, didnt get all pessimism from most of you here, i know what happened in rome, but thought coach, players, learned something from this, they had perfect resulr for anfield and lpool was misding 2 best players, it was just clear as a day that this will be barca night, i expected such start from lpool, then alba happened with that mistake, i thought, what the heck, just score and they need 5, but attack decided to take things not seriously when in chance, passing around until ball is lost, every high ball, is won by lpool player, barca cant counter if lives depends on that, set pieces... Uselesss, that 4th goal...

Its valverdes fault, he will be gonne, busi will still be here, suarez, pique, alba, rakitic, and i see problem in that

Just watch their fourth crucial goal ... Roberto is close to the corner but then turns his back and runs away .. they took the corner quickly and he didn’t even even know before it was in the net !

They practice runt backwards so they don’t have to take their eyes off the ball ..

Don Andrésº8

I do not want to hear/read any users saying “it could be worse”. The CL has been on a gold platter for us this season. You rarely get chances like this. RM has won 3 cls in a row so gtfo saying we are doing better than them. Only reason they are losing now is because of CR and Zidane absence. We would be fighting for a CL spot if Messi wasn’t on our team

Exactly medíocre atittude that put our team out of the the Champions,"could be worse" , lol this is the type of shit that lolverde says to the players

serghei

[MENTION=10166]i_bleed_blaugrana[/MENTION], you think if we had won 4-0 we wouldn't have lost the tie? They were 3-0 up in min 60 or something, only reason they backed off is that the tie was level and they were more cautious. They would've made the 4-0 in the next 10 mins.

For me there are 2 problems. Complacent & pampered players, and crap manager. It's a deadly cocktail.

BADGERBHOY

EV is a press conference: I knew they were better in the first leg and we tried to change the plan in the second leg!!!!!

How did you change? You did nothing, you stupid idiot.

EV: They scored the first goal early, then they scored the second and third goals in the second half, and then they scored the 4th.

Are you a retard? WTF was your plan? what was your reaction?

I cant believe he's just said we tried to change it by playing exactly the same team.
Go now

Richard.H

It doesn’t matter fuk all what the users in this forum say. The problem is Bartomeu, socios, and camp nou season ticket holders. They are completely fine with a cuck like EV. I hope this loss changes that. The people of Barcelona can’t accept this mediocrity.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just watch their fourth crucial goal ... Roberto is close to the corner but then turns his back and runs away .. they took the corner quickly and he didn’t even even know before it was in the net !

They practice runt backwards so they don’t have to take their eyes off the ball ..

They got confused by the second ball on the pitch I think. Should have paid attention until the whistle was blown. Not before.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
why are you being personal? I have even blamed him for his team selection, even before the game.

Because it's always the same fucking story with you man. In the off chance that you do tend to blame this cuck of coach ( which isnt alot) there is always a BUT for you. This is all on fucking him simple as.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[MENTION=10166]i_bleed_blaugrana[/MENTION], you think if we had won 4-0 we wouldn't have lost the tie? They were 3-0 up in min 60 or something, only reason they backed off is that the tie was level and they were more cautious. They would've made the 4-0 in the next 10 mins.

For me there are 2 problems. Complacent & pampered players, and crap manager. It's a deadly cocktail.

We would have lost in ET instead.

Messigician

This ALL boils down to Rosell and Bartomeu.

We are clearly paying our comeuppances for Neymar. If you really think about it, we lost this tie indirectly because of Neymar, who was ALWAYS the emblem of Rosell, Bartomeu and the loss of our morals as a club, and what we represent. His "replacement" Dembele, cost us this tie indirectly. I'll get to tonight later but:

a) GUILT-edged chance where Messi lays it off to him in the first leg
b) He clearly isn't taking his off-field recuperation seriously and keeps getting injured, then
c) Retardo plays him in a game where he rests everyone else and he's done for the season now

Neymar and now Dembele has fantastically blown up in our faces and this time, it cost us dearly. Not to mention what Coutinho represents, and he also has blown up fantastically in front of our faces.

Never mind football for a minute here, this about identity and this is why we suffer. Liverpool have an identity that carries through all the way throughout the club and they stay true to that. We clearly don't learn, but I wish to God we'd learn this lesson tonight because they showed us why we aren't doing what we used to do. When you fall away from who you are, as a person, as a club, it always gets you into trouble.

I was willing to tolerate Valverde so long as we won. This was completely unacceptable. He should resign at the end of the season, no questions asked. Promote Pimenta, put Xavi on as his assistant and we go from there, but this failed experiment with him has gone on long enough. Lucho was such a fluke, looking back. They thought he'd do the same thing but clearly this guy is out of his depth. Fielding the same 11 when the game went the way it did in the Camp Nou was absolutely asinine, as is going into MORE of a shell when you are already on the back foot. News flash you fucking idiot: a RB for an FW only works when you are LEADING a game, not trailing and clearly we were in big trouble and needed to find a goal.

We couldn't smoothly pass the ball out of our end all 180 minutes, which is ridiculous considering our quality individually, he didn't make any sort of adjustments to our game and the players clearly needed some fire in the half-time talk, didn't get it, and continue to let this narrative write itself.

Completely embarrassing.

Fuck all 3.

I never want to see Coutinho, Dembele, and Neymar again.

Home of Barca Fans