Ernesto Valverde - V1

gr98

If this happened to Real Madrid 2 years in a row, they would have sacked their manager the very next morning. It doesn't matter if he's won the league, he's blown a chance of winning a Champions League again.

Our board used to act with certain things..... but now they're accepting winning the La Liga is more than good enough nowadays. And the only reason we've won the league is because every other team hgas been shit. We've literally turned into a PSG at this point.

Perez would have sacked Valmierda mid-game. :lol:

jamrock

Wait?
Milner, Henderson, Origi, Van Dijk, Shaqiri are on a level of choir boys like Iniesta, Busi, Roberto?

If you going into a fight against someone, would you rather have Milner or Busi/Iniesta on your side?

I know that some will now reply on this: oh, come on, we don't need thugs, football is about technique.
Well, imo, we need some level of bravery, aggression and thugs.
Our choice boys are eaten alive year after year in a high stake CL KO matches.

Liverpool kicked Pep's and Barca's choir boys in the same fashion in the last 2 years in a CL semis.
On the other hand, in low pressure league matches, Barca's and Pep's choir boys are winning league titles.

It seems that both Barca and Pep are missing something for a CL lately.
I thought that EV's defending alone will be enough.
Apparently, it is not enough.

You guys will put faith in more technique and nice passes to win CL matches.
I will put my faith in a fighting spirit in these high-stakes matches.

For la liga it is a different story: all in with technique (Barca's DNA) is a way to go there.

Jesus Christ bbz give it up, you lost stand down, stand down

We were out played by a team that has Henderson & milner in midfield, OUT PLAYED.

Because 1 team tried to play & one team tried to do it the BBZ way

jairzinho

Wait?
Milner, Henderson, Origi, Van Dijk, Shaqiri are on a level of choir boys like Iniesta, Busi, Roberto?

If you going into a fight against someone, would you rather have Milner or Busi/Iniesta on your side?

Most of their players don't have the aggressive character of a Milner or a Henderson. That's why i said mostly. Shaqiri has some attitude in him i know but Origi is a figher? i doubt.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Valverde: "The fourth goal ended the tie for us."

For this sentence should be fired immediately. That why Kloppo is 3 levels above him, he has balls......this guy chocked for the second time in a row and he come with this quote.....you had another 10 minutes to score and qualify.

Failverde at its best!!!!!

Ahhhhhh

Did you see Klopp's demeanor after he lost 3 - 0? Then compare it to Valverde's after that very same match... One was smiling and accepting the challenge, the other one was worried and cautious, guess who is who...

Raketa10

Wait?

I know that some will now reply on this: oh, come on, we don't need thugs, football is about technique.
Well, imo, we need some level of bravery, aggression and thugs.
Our choice boys are eaten alive year after year in a high stake CL KO matches.

Liverpool kicked Pep's and Barca's choir boys in the same fashion in the last 2 years in a CL semis.
On the other hand, in low pressure league matches, Barca's and Pep's choir boys are winning league titles.

It seems that both Barca and Pep are missing something for a CL lately.
I thought that EV's defending alone will be enough.
Apparently, it is not enough.

You guys will put faith in more technique and nice passes to win CL matches.
I will put my faith in a fighting spirit in these high-stakes matches.

For la liga it is a different story: all in with technique (Barca's DNA) is a way to go there.

I had some respect for you but after this post I lost it completely. Do you honestly understand we are talking about football? :facepalm:

Sorin

The true value of these managers will be shown after they leave us. Let's see what the fuck will they achieve.

Tata Martino lmao nuff said.

Lucho was sacked by Roma before us, was decent at Celta but nothing groundbreaking and now he doesn't seem to be that good for Spain but he can't be judged at this point.

Ernesto fucking Valverde a mid level coach for Atletic, won 2 titles on the back of Messi and let's see what he does after. Would bet my nuts that he won't ever contend for titles after us. Not in a top league at least.

What a shower of shit we've had.

Richard.H

The true value of these managers will be shown after they leave us. Let's see what the fuck will they achieve.

Tata Martino lmao nuff said.

Lucho was sacked by Roma before us, was decent at Celta but nothing groundbreaking and now he doesn't seem to be that good for Spain but he can't be judged at this point.

Ernesto fucking Valverde a mid level coach for Atletic, won 2 titles on the back of Messi and let's see what he does after. Would bet my nuts that he won't ever contend for titles after us. Not in a top league at least.

What a shower of shit we've had.

You can thank that kunt bartomeu for all this. A team like Barca needs an elite European coach

Zidane82

Ernesto Valverde asked about how this result affects his future: "I don't know." “ It happened again , it happened last year “

Scary

xxxxxx

Valverde always has the same expression even if we're losing or winning. He never shows any emotion.

Even in the interview after this game, he didn't show any emotion. He said he was sorry and it hurt tonight, but I don't think I believe him.

henias

Well, Zidane brought 3 seasons of CL. We should let EV complete his hattrick and be remembered forever as a legend. :)

xxxxxx

Ernesto Valverde asked about how this result affects his future: "I don't know." “ It happened again , it happened last year “

Scary

He's trying to go down in the history books. It's the only way people will remember this joker.

His tactics are laughable. All you have to do is press and attack us and you'll probably get at least 3 goals each game.

Home of Barca Fans